✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I know it's already a few months old, but I'm still not over this picture tbh

I'm dying inside every time I look at it...

I mean THOSE EYES! AND HIS SMILE!!

974ff5e4e1a68c7a1b5df9ab084be99c.jpg

And I love it was taken in Mexico during the press conference, as well as this 3c82db666fe5e50a2aed21b422104055.jpg

• Like 3

Oh it is? Lmao xD

Do you hear that sound? That's the sound of a thousand dreams being crushed right there D:

It's a very good piece of manipulation though xD

That's one of my embarrassing Coldplayer skills, having seen thousands (really) of pictures, I can tell which one is fake, and which isn't :wacko:

• Like 1

It's super easy shopping people's heads onto other bodies. Photoshop is magical like that.

Last year I did one fake picture of Chris for fun for a friend of mine, just to show her not to believe everything you see on the internet is real:

[ATTACH=full]5007[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

It's super easy shopping people's heads onto other bodies. Photoshop is magical like that.

Last year I did one fake picture of Chris for fun for a friend of mine, just to show her not to believe everything you see on the internet is real:

[ATTACH=full]5007[/ATTACH]

Good example, but sometimes I wish some things were real...

• Like 1

Ahahahaha xD

Chris's expression goes very well with all these fake pictures though[emoji14]

Do you have a link to this video by any chance? I've been dying to watch the boys play the yes/no game but I can't seem to find it anywhere D:

Yesss please someone post I've been searching for it since FOREVER

This time he drank water like trying to look to the horizon at the same time he took a glance. maybe he was checking Chris didn't took too much time. And the other day Guy was next to him and I think he smiled when the audience screamed

omg me and my friend recorded the same video from same angle during wembley shows. I think those recordings deserve a new topic but coldplaying (maybe even internet) can't handle with it right now [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk