✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

So maybe I will begin with a short story. So it all started when my classmate whose family is from India made a presentation about this country (her name is Nishita) and she showed us some videos. One of them was a song from 'Kabhi khushi kabhie gham' called Bole Chudiyan and... I loved this :D I have to admit that now I know the lyrics of this song by heart and I have it on my phone [emoji38].

Well, mostly I like the visual aspects of your culture like symbols, patterns, the way the script looks like, the colours, the way people dress or choose jewellery... but I also enjoy watching Bollywood movies: some people hate them because they tend to be overdone and fussy but that's why I love them :D. I love the idea of henna and I have a one tube of it which my friend's mum brought me from India :).

I'm from Poland :) Sorry that I took me quite a long time to answer but yesterday I was too tired to think :)

Thank you! :D

Oh haha that's so wonderful! Aww I used to love that movie so much :dance:

Shahrukh Khan seems to be our biggest export :3 he's the actor in that movie btw xD

I feel like I should thank you. You just made me realize how much beauty there actually is to our culture it's easy to forget and just look at the poverty and negatives when you're living here but it's actually pretty wonderful. Haha we're probably one of the most colorful countries in the world, both literally and figuratively and everything's not quite as bad as everyone living here seems to think it is :nod: Thank you for helping me feel a little more proud of my country <3

Ooooh I don't know that much about Poland besides the fact that it's beautiful and you have extremely delicious food xD But I'd really like to know more! I love learning about new cultures :lol: I'll probably PM you though, if that's okay since I don't want to hijack this thread from it's beautiful purpose :awesome:

And no problem! I totally understand what you mean xD I've been in the same situation way too many times xD

[ATTACH=full]5230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5232[/ATTACH]

I just found the best fetus pics of Chris (and guy smoking a cig in the last one :charming:)

Aww how can one person be this adorable? :bigcry:

-cries because she can't handle the cuteness-

• Like 3

Shahrukh Khan seems to be our biggest export :3 he's the actor in that movie btw xD

I feel like I should thank you. You just made me realize how much beauty there actually is to our culture it's easy to forget and just look at the poverty and negatives when you're living here but it's actually pretty wonderful. Haha we're probably one of the most colorful countries in the world, both literally and figuratively and everything's not quite as bad as everyone living here seems to think it is :nod: Thank you for helping me feel a little more proud of my country <3

Ooooh I don't know that much about Poland besides the fact that it's beautiful and you have extremely delicious food xD But I'd really like to know more! I love learning about new cultures [emoji38] I'll probably PM you though, if that's okay since I don't want to hijack this thread from it's beautiful purpose :awesome:

And no problem! I totally understand what you mean xD I've been in the same situation way too many times xD

I love Shahrukh Khan! But you're right it's not the best place to discuss about cultures :D

• Like 1

Ooooh I don't know that much about Poland besides the fact that it's beautiful and you have extremely delicious food xD But I'd really like to know more! I love learning about new cultures :lol: I'll probably PM you though, if that's okay since I don't want to hijack this thread from it's beautiful purpose :awesome:

Is this the movie "In good and in bad times" ? If so, I have seen it. I have also seen and liked Koi Mil Gaya !

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]5230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5232[/ATTACH]

I just found the best fetus pics of Chris (and guy smoking a cig in the last one :charming:)

I see HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban and GPASUYF in his shelf :D

• Like 1

Do you know from which performance this gif is taken?

No sorry D:

I was so sure it was this performance but it's not :c

You can still enjoy the chicken dance and passionate chest thrusting at Jonnyboi though :escaping2:

[MEDIA=twitter]756830072338690050[/MEDIA]

13722207_314530945602356_1558814026_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMDczMjIwMjA3NDM1ODU1MQ%3D%3D.2

D'aww our very own Earth Angel :angel:

• Like 1

No sorry D:

I was so sure it was this performance but it's not :c

You can still enjoy the chicken dance and passionate chest thrusting at Jonnyboi though :escaping2:

D'aww our very own Earth Angel :angel:

Ah, okay, thanks anyway.

(Hey, that rimes:D)

• Like 1