✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

You can practically hear her eggs being fertilized just by looking at him lmao

:awesome:

and Chris be like:

giphy.gif

"idgaf lmao"

More like, ''Wait you're still breathing? :shout: Here lemme take care of that''

tumblr_o8iuhvnIN81uhyuajo1_250.gif

also you forgot his transformation into lost-manly-man-beard-puppy-dog-human:

giphy.gif

I haTE THIS MaN SO mUCH

Awhhhhh :blush: I haven't seen this one before

-adds to storage-

Lol I want to see what the world looks like from Chris's perspective. He's always so wide eyed and filled with wonder :')

• Like 5

OH GAAAAWD.............. I daren't write what I'm thinking now.:sweatdrop: I know you all know anyway.:wink3:

My thoughts used to be innocent before I joined this site :dead:

He's got my Tshirt on !.. without the LOVE heart

Ohhhhh that's beautiful! Did you make it yourself?

I want one too :bigcry:

My thoughts used to be innocent before I joined this site :dead:

Ohhhhh that's beautiful! Did you make it yourself?

I want one too :bigcry:

Hey - thanks. I got the 'LOVE' T shirt in a charity shop and bought the rainbow bias ribbon on Ebay and just sewed it across shoulders and down side seams - easy-peasy. I'd bought a plain black one to do it but then couldn't resist this when I saw it. I like to think Chris would have preferred mine too.

Hey - thanks. I got the 'LOVE' T shirt in a charity shop and bought the rainbow bias ribbon on Ebay and just sewed it across shoulders and down side seams - easy-peasy. I'd bought a plain black one to do it but then couldn't resist this when I saw it. I like to think Chris would have preferred mine too.

Ohhh that's awesome :D

I wish I could handle a needle xD

I'm sure he would've. The boy loves love ;D Maybe throw one at him during a concert? xD

• Like 1

Ohhh that's awesome :D

I wish I could handle a needle xD

I'm sure he would've. The boy loves love ;D Maybe throw one at him during a concert? xD

Mmmm - wish I could get close enough. Already been to Manchester and Wembley gigs so it'll be a very long time before I see them again, I suppose.

Mmmm - wish I could get close enough. Already been to Manchester and Wembley gigs so it'll be a very long time before I see them again, I suppose.

You lucky duck :bigcry:

Ahahaha I think my future University choices are going to based at least partly upon where Coldplay are likely to play often :jester:

I've always wondered when the people standing closest to the stage arrive xD

Like a day before the concert? :awesome:

You lucky duck :bigcry:

Ahahaha I think my future University choices are going to based at least partly upon where Coldplay are likely to play often :jester:

I've always wondered when the people standing closest to the stage arrive xD

Like a day before the concert? :awesome:

Good thinking re. University city. ( London / Manchester )... presuming you're in the UK.

People queue from about 8am on the day of the concert to get near the stage.

Good thinking re. University city. ( London / Manchester )... presuming you're in the UK.

People queue from about 8am on the day of the concert to get near the stage.

Ahahahaha lol no xD I'm from India. No chance of Coldplay ever coming here </3

But I'm almost certainly going to be pursuing higher studies abroad, likely the US or UK :3

Wow those are some hardcore fans xD

I don't think I'd have the patience to just stand there for so long even if I do adore the boys xD

But I'm almost certainly going to be pursuing higher studies abroad, likely the US or UK :3

I don't think I'd have the patience to just stand there for so long even if I do adore the boys xD

But think of how they used some Indian motives in the new album! Imo, it is really likely that they'll appear in your country soon ;)

Btw. I'm in love with Indian culture :D

• Like 1

But think of how they used some Indian motives in the new album! Imo, it is really likely that they'll appear in your country soon ;)

Btw. I'm in love with Indian culture :D

Yeah, it makes me so happy whenever I watch their live performances to see all the influence :D the flowers and 'Coldplay' written in Devanagari on their instruments :dance:

I wonder where the sudden love came from though :shocked3:

But I still don't think they'd ever be able to come here for a concert even if they wanted to </3

We don't really have too many stadiums equipped to handle a band as big as Coldplay, not to mention too few resources to handle the security requirements. Also our track record with regard to the turn out at international artist concerts hasn't been all that great so their management wouldn't want to take a risk. I could go on and on lol xD

Fingers crossed for another Chris visit though ;D hopefully he'll be less sneaky :rolleyes:

Aww that's so lovely to hear <3

Anything you love in particular? :3

Where do you come from, if you don't mind me asking? :blush:

Well Good Luck. Hope all your dreams come true.

Yeah, it makes me so happy whenever I watch their live performances to see all the influence :D the flowers and 'Coldplay' written in Devanagari on their instruments :dance:

I wonder where the sudden love came from though :shocked3:

But I still don't think they'd ever come here for a concert even if they wanted to </3

We don't really have too many stadiums equipped to handle a band as big as Coldplay, not to mention too few resources to handle the security requirements. Also our track record with regard to the turn out at international artist concerts hasn't been all that great so their management wouldn't want to take a risk. I could go on and on lol xD

Fingers crossed for another Chris visit though ;D hopefully he'll be less sneaky :rolleyes:

Aww that's so lovely to hear <3

Anything you love in particular? :3

Where do you come from, if you don't mind me asking? :blush:

I keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

So maybe I will begin with a short story. So it all started when my classmate whose family is from India made a presentation about this country (her name is Nishita) and she showed us some videos. One of them was a song from 'Kabhi khushi kabhie gham' called Bole Chudiyan and... I loved this :D I have to admit that now I know the lyrics of this song by heart and I have it on my phone [emoji38].

Well, mostly I like the visual aspects of your culture like symbols, patterns, the way the script looks like, the colours, the way people dress or choose jewellery... but I also enjoy watching Bollywood movies: some people hate them because they tend to be overdone and fussy but that's why I love them :D. I love the idea of henna and I have a one tube of it which my friend's mum brought me from India :).

I'm from Poland :) Sorry that I took me quite a long time to answer but yesterday I was too tired to think :)

• Like 1