✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Me, too! I looked it up on iTunes, the album featuring Electricity should be out on August 16th.

Ooh thanks! Well one more month then! =D

Isn't it from Superbowl?
Yes, as Chris states so himself in the video lmao

Love her dress

we are diamonds taking shape.

Greetings from,

HRH Princess Coldplay

Hey they! Can somebody please tell me where to post my photos of Coldplay? I mean I didn't know we weren't supposed to create a thread for our own pics or posts! Help me out! I'm confused about this. Lol

#confusionneverstops

Who is this Tim ?

Chris and Jonny were roommates with Tim Crompton when they were at the uni. Tim also had a band. One of the names of Tim's band was The Coldplay, but they dropped it, so he let Chris and the boys have it. (they were Starfish at the time ) Tim got the name The Coldplay from "Child's Reflections, Cold Play," by Philip Horky. Tim is in The High Wire now.

• Like 2

Chris and Jonny were roommates with Tim Crompton when they were at the uni. Tim also had a band. One of the names of Tim's band was The Coldplay, but they dropped it, so he let Chris and the boys have it. (they were Starfish at the time ) Tim got the name The Coldplay from "Child's Reflections, Cold Play," by Philip Horky. Tim is in The High Wire now.

Ah - thanks for that info.

Here are some of my pics I just posted in the Berlin thread. Not the best - but as long as Chris is on them I thought you might like them:

[spoiler=Picspam!]

Dozy Chris ;)

[ATTACH=full]5100[/ATTACH]

Praying Chris [ATTACH=full]5101[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5102[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5103[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5104[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5105[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5108[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

And some more:

[spoiler=Action-Chris]

[ATTACH=full]5109[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5110[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5111[/ATTACH]

I think we have this picture now from every concert and every angle...:

[ATTACH=full]5112[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5113[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

One of the names of Tim's band was The Coldplay, but they dropped it, so he let Chris and the boys have it. (they were Starfish at the time ) Tim got the name The Coldplay from "Child's Reflections, Cold Play," by Philip Horky. Tim is in The High Wire now.

Huh? As far as I know Time Rice-Oxley (the pianist in Keane) was the guy they got their name from? I believe he was in another band called Coldplay and they quit. Chris even asked Tim to join their band.

Huh? As far as I know Time Rice-Oxley (the pianist in Keane) was the guy they got their name from? I believe he was in another band called Coldplay and they quit. Chris even asked Tim to join their band.

No, Tim Rice-Oxley was just a friend and, as you said, was asked to be the keyboardist in Coldplay. Crompton gave them the name

• Like 2