✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1800? Wow! Maybe they want their first concert together again (that's not a festival) to be kind of low-key? :thinking:

yeah probably. I like this because I won't have to queue all day to try to get a good spot at lolla so I can see more bands and be more relaxed. I can't believe I'll see them for the 3rd and 4th time that soon, I've only seen coldplay that much :lol:

Have a great time, Lore! :cheesy:

I will bring back pics, I can't get videos because my camera records audio in a terrible way :(

yeah probably. I like this because I won't have to queue all day to try to get a good spot at lolla so I can see more bands and be more relaxed. I can't believe I'll see them for the 3rd and 4th time that soon, I've only seen coldplay that much :lol:

I will bring back pics, I can't get videos because my camera records audio in a terrible way :(

That's good, I hope you find a new band that you like. :wacky:

That's funny, because my camera takes crappy pictures but awesome video. :lol: :P

Can't wait to see them! :awesome:

I've seen Brandon in concert, but not the Killers. I'm dying to see them. I LOVE Read My Mind and All These Things That I've Done.

Lucky. :P I haven't seen any Killers in concert. :disappointed:

I love all their songs, really (except Uncle Jonny). :wacky: My favorites are probably the two you mentioned, Sam's Town from Abbey Road, and Human. :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...
I love them too :blush: this was my 3rd concert and I'll see them at lollapalooza chile this saturday. I wish I could meet them

I'm INFINITELY jealous. I have their live dvd and I love when they sing "All These Things That I've Done" and the audience sings "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier." All their songs are amazing live.