Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Featured Replies

Oh wow, that would have been AMAZING to see them in such a tiny venue!! :bomb:

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 197.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Nice to see them together again. Close to tears. :wacky: /fangirl

ย 

Thanks for the pics! :heart:

the tickets were kind of expensive though, but I don't care, it was lovely. It's good to see them touring again

I'll post more pics even though my camera sucks :P :)

yes :cheesy: no Sam's Town though :(

pics

208147_10150148543008351_605513350_6428873_8177669_n.jpg

ย 

197476_10150148541673351_605513350_6428850_1036286_n.jpg

ย 

207355_10150148542353351_605513350_6428861_7872901_n.jpg

ย 

196904_10150148543283351_605513350_6428877_6890222_n.jpg

ย 

208847_10150148543423351_605513350_6428880_774494_n.jpg

thanks :wacky:

Aww Brandon looks like he was having so much fun! :wacky:

Glad you had an amazing time!

So happy for you Lore! :awesome:

ย 

Brandon looks adorable as always. :wacky: :heart: :dazzled:

Did anyone see the April Fool's joke they did on Twitter? :lol:

just came back from lolla, there's nothing better than seeing one of your favorite bands with your best friends :heart: Will post pics later

pics time

ย 

196264_10150150077523351_605513350_6442031_1128618_n.jpg

ย 

197320_10150150077598351_605513350_6442034_3569348_n.jpg

ย 

200264_10150150077683351_605513350_6442036_3300883_n.jpg

ย 

199220_10150150077973351_605513350_6442040_3608938_n.jpg

207676_10150150078108351_605513350_6442045_5756959_n.jpg

ย 

208032_10150150078208351_605513350_6442047_4259430_n.jpg

ย 

I like this one:

196852_10150150078233351_605513350_6442048_307701_n.jpg

aww I'm happy to share this with you guys :nice: I can't believe I saw them again :lol:

Awesome pictures again, Lore! :wacko:

ย 

I'm so jealous. :P Glad you got to see them twice though! :wacky: Any other different songs?

  • 2 months later...

^I know, right? :bigcry:

ย 

With the new song. . . Despite Brandon's singing being a bit off, it sounded very promising. This song sounds like it would have fit very well on Sam's Town. :awesome:

Wow that is some shitty singing.

ย 

Song sounds alright though. Nothing new.

He didn't hit a single note, I wasn't able to listen to the song in full, my ears :|

ย 

I'm actually more jealous of the people there for getting Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll to open the gig, I will never be so lucky to listen to it live :bigcry:

He didn't hit a single note, I wasn't able to listen to the song in full, my ears :|

ย 

I'm actually more jealous of the people there for getting Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll to open the gig, I will never be so lucky to listen to it live :bigcry:

ย 

Lol I skipped the last minute and a half of the song. :anxious:

ย 

They did? :freak:

Soooo lucky. :bomb:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.