✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I was not able to watch the whole thing because I had to leave. He looked sick and nervous. :sick:

Anyways, I was able to watch him sing Crossfire, Magdalena, Bette Davis Eyes (cover), Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts, When You Were Young (acoustic) and Only the Young.

ahah, i think he's actually needing to take a break!

I was not able to watch the whole thing because I had to leave. He looked sick and nervous. :sick:

Anyways, I was able to watch him sing Crossfire, Magdalena, Bette Davis Eyes (cover), Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts, When You Were Young (acoustic) and Only the Young.

The only other song he did at the end was a slightly remixed Mr. Brightside.

I was at that particular show and I thought he was...somewhat dull, to be honest. I don't flat-out dislike his solo stuff, but I definitely prefer him with The Killers, which is apparent by the fact that his Killers covers didn't feel satisfying enough, and were more like crowd-pleasers than anything.

ahah, i think he's actually needing to take a break!

Aw, poor Brandon. He probably is overstressed and needs a good long break. :sad:

The only other song he did at the end was a slightly remixed Mr. Brightside.

I was at that particular show and I thought he was...somewhat dull, to be honest. I don't flat-out dislike his solo stuff, but I definitely prefer him with The Killers, which is apparent by the fact that his Killers covers didn't feel satisfying enough, and were more like crowd-pleasers than anything.

I agree, Killers songs aren't as good if it's just Brandon.

I was so excited, at Quiz Bowl practice today a girl was wearing a Killers shirt. :wacky:

I thought I was the only obsessed fan! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I was like shaking when I was watching it, it was so good. :bomb:

And Dave is ignored too often. :shifty: like in Dustland Fairytale, when all the girls saw Brandon they ran over to him and left Dave. I would have ran to Brandon, hugged him or something, and then ran back to Dave. :awesome: