✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the trailer had a bit more music in it, what was presented really wasn't much at all.

I agree. It didn't really get me excited about what was to come. The snippet of audio on it was more like an "Enterlude" sort of thing.

This isn't to say, though, that I'm not excited. It's been about 4 years since "Day & Age," amirite?

Song titles confirmed for the record include 'Heart Of A Girl', 'Flesh And Bone', 'Carry Me Home' and 'Runaways' and producers credited with working on the LP include Madonna collaborator Stuart Price, Steve Lillywhite, Damian Taylor and Brendan O'Brien.

is this true?

Those two shows are warm ups for the Firefly Festival. They always do this, after not playing for a while, the choose small venues and offer presales for the Victims (I mean those subscribed to the Victims fan club).

They should announce a European one too before starting the festival round in mid August.

So don't expect anymore dates in the US until the end of Septmber, then they will do some small shows to start promoting the album, one will be in Las Vegas for sure according to Brandon.

http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/64192

nevermind i got my answer here and apparently from what i have heard the song playing in the trailer is flesh and bone but idk how accurate that is.

It is, Brandon mentioned this to a fan who met him in some place in Las Vegas

By they way, it's Brandon's birthday today :nice:

Those two shows are warm ups for the Firefly Festival. They always do this, after not playing for a while, the choose small venues and offer presales for the Victims (I mean those subscribed to the Victims fan club).

They should announce a European one too before starting the festival round in mid August.

So don't expect anymore dates in the US until the end of Septmber, then they will do some small shows to start promoting the album, one will be in Las Vegas for sure according to Brandon.

It is, Brandon mentioned this to a fan who met him in some place in Las Vegas

By they way, it's Brandon's birthday today :nice:

Ah, makes sense. I used to live in Vegas so I am sure I will most likely go back for it once it's announced. I've seen the Killers there numerous times.

First single, Runaways, to be released on July 10th.

I think TK and Muse are working together to make us poor and release albums and tour at the same time :lol:

Ahhh, so excited!!!! Only two weeks away :D

Hm, it sounds something from Brandon Flowers's solo album tried to be mixed with a more Killers sound. . . I can't tell yet if I like it or not yet. There are bits in it that make me go want to hit my head against the wall because it sounds identical to Flamingo, but then there are also bits that make me smile because it sounds much more like a Sam's Town sound. It needs more listens though