🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one of my favourite songs to shake my head to

don't waste your tear on me it is my disease ;)

I like this version better, his voice sounds better too :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbLe5fFaja0]YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Black Thumbnail[/ame]

another one of my faves

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxhtkrRXfs]YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Slow Night So Long[/ame]

b u m p

is there something wrong with me??? :uhoh: I can't stop rocking out to Black Thumbnail and I've rediscovered Trani :heart: September is Kings of Leon MONTH!!! :dance:

4/18/07 Hammersmith Apollo, LON

LOVE them both!

I brainwashed myself the first 6 months of this year with KOL. Then I saw them twice in concert. The closer you are the better, but be prepared to be squished, bumped and etc ;)

Now I have moved on to the lighter material ;) like Mew. I hope KOL come back next year again. ;)

Love KOL. I love On Call and Revelry the best atm!

I was listening to Revelry this morning :wacko: :P

I love Notion :dance: :wacko:

Deja vu :dead:

LOVE them both!

I brainwashed myself the first 6 months of this year with KOL. Then I saw them twice in concert. The closer you are the better, but be prepared to be squished, bumped and etc ;)

Now I have moved on to the lighter material ;) like Mew. I hope KOL come back next year again. ;)

I remember when the album first came out in uhhh... September? OMG 1 year ago sometime this month :dance: WOOOHOOOOO!!!! i joined the KoL forum and all that jazz... :D

I also hope they come back next year and maybe they incorporate some more of their first 3 albums, I miss the old Kings :D