✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

IMHO Kings Of Leon are now U2 impersonators. There previous 3 albums were quite something. Then they released the joke Only By The Night. Pile of utter shit it was.

OBTN was not shit my friend... It wasn't like what was coming from them, but that album was great... NOT OMG! THis is the Kings! But it was great... And don't compare them to U2... I'm not about to argue this... Kings of Leon are great... great... Great... Amazing... All 4 albums have been incredible....

KOL are an over hyped band. I dont like most of their early stuff. and the OBTN would have been a great album done by any other singer. This guy sounds like Eddie Vedder blended with Chris Martin with Bono on top.

Glad I sold my tickets at double face value, good down payment on some hockey tickets.

• 1 month later...
I got OBTN today and enjoyed it. Its the first KoL album ive got so i didnt really know what to expect. But im assuming from what people have been saying that its worth by the other albums.

Are you serious Bryce??? go listen to Aha Shake Hearbreak sir!

I think they're sexy either way... Caleb, with that voice, it's hard not to be sexy...and Nathan, he's just a bad ass all the way, Matt, he know's his stuff...and Jared...well he's just... well he's sexier now ;)

Guest howyousawtheworld

Sorry but I think Kings Of Leon are just U2 imitators now. OBTN is a piece of utter shit compared to their previous albums.

sorry double post. most of the time i have something constructive to say when i accidently double post. with KoL........hmm...

did you know that in 2008 Only By The Night sold 300 000 copies in Australia yet only 150 000 in their home country the US. The States have a population 15 times that of australia.