✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Only By The Night recently, haven't listened to it really, just that one song it always seems to turn out I end up listening to.

Ah ok :) I suggest you turn your attention to the beauty of 'cold desert' or the raw sexiness of 'I want you'....(that bassline :bomb: )

But the other 3 albums are great too, check them out! I could tell you that all tracks are fab but here:

On Youth and young manhood, listen first to:

-red morning light

-Trani

-Molly Chambers'

-Holy Roller Novocaine

On aha shake heartbreak, listen first to:

-king of rodeo

-taper jean girl

-pistol of fire

-the bucket

-milk

-Four kicks

On Because of the Times, listen first to:

-knocked up

-on call

-black thumbnail

-ragoo

Will do. :wacky:

Don't hesitate to come back here even if it's to say you hated it :lol:

I'll leave you with these

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t437BoBp8Zo]YouTube- Kings Of Leon - Glastonbury 2008 - 05 - On Call[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRjP7RCK08]YouTube- Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl (live)[/ame]

And I thought my passiv conversion to KOL had worked on you... :shame: when are you rejoigning the KOL side?! :sneaky:

I'm working on it :p (woke up singing Sex on Fire, must have watched the vid from V festival too many times!) I'll listen to more of their songs when I have more time, I'll follow your suggestions ;)

I'm working on it :p (woke up singing Sex on Fire, must have watched the vid from V festival too many times!) I'll listen to more of their songs when I have more time, I'll follow your suggestions ;)

Yeah, start with that as an apetizer... :sneaky: but I'll send you a special KOL email today (hope your mailbox won't boycott me this time...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EncWEAzYzVM]YouTube- Kings Of Leon talk about "Radioactive"[/ame]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Radioactive will be their first single which will be released on September 14th :D from their upcoming album Come Around Sundown, October 18th :D :D :D

kol-cas-usa.jpg

ah you beat me to it! :) now i'm officially excited. probably gonna play the shit out of radioactive when i get it haha. oh and i also found this, not bad quality and not a bad song (can't wait to hear the studio version):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp-Ohi2eeiY]YouTube- Pickup Truck - Kings of Leon - New Song[/ame]

Waking up and finding all these?!! :awesome:

YouTube- Kings Of Leon talk about "Radioactive"[/url]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Radioactive will be their first single which will be released on September 14th :D

AHHHHHHHHHH :bomb: :awesome: :dance: They release my favorite of the new songs!!! :cool: I can't wait to hear the studio version, I love the choir idea, seems to sound great :dance:

As for the artwork, I LOVE it! Reminds me of my last summer vacation...beach+palm trees... :rolleyes:

ah you beat me to it! :) now i'm officially excited. probably gonna play the shit out of radioactive when i get it haha. oh and i also found this, not bad quality and not a bad song (can't wait to hear the studio version):

Sounds good from what I hear, I like it!

I'm getting more and more excited about this album!! October come quick please!!!! :bomb:

I officially entered my Kings of Leon fangirl phase yesterday :bomb:

I am sooo freaking excitedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol: yeah me too.... The release of Radioactive is 4 days after my birthday AND it's my favorite of the new ones so far, so THANKS KOL FOR EXAUCING MY BIRTHDAY WISH!! :smug:

Well, we know no one in Seattle likes them :rolleyes:

But as far as music goes, I agree with you, yo. I'm for sure that this album is gonna be sooo good :bomb:

And the boys look greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:shy:

Oh, also I forgot to mention,

VIDEO FOR RADIOACTIVE PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 8TH ON KINGSOFLEON.COM AND THEIR VEVO :D

VIDEO FOR RADIOACTIVE PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 8TH ON KINGSOFLEON.COM AND THEIR VEVO :D

:awesome: :dance: I CAN'T WAIT!!!! From the glimse of it we had on the ITV, it looks very sweet ^^

And I agree we you all: I really hope the next album will reconcile the fans and haters with their music!