✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

:o

Why am I just now getting stumbling upon this thread???

I love KoL 2!!!!!! (#1 is Coldplay #2 is... KoL)

My all time favorite song is Arizona... I love it... after that, there's Slow Night, So Long... Trani!!!

Jeez... where has this thread been hiding??!!!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I heard them was on RH webcast... Ed played My Party and danced to it. I liked that song and didn't know who it was til I found the song list. So I downloaded that album. Love these guys and got the other albums. Seeing them in May here! :D

• Like 1

My ultimate favorite songs... (ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!, Trunk, My Third House) They're on BOTT... But...... ASH has to be their best album to date... YYM was great... OBTN was good... people thinking they were selling out... NAH! All albums are good... but in my opinion..

ASH

BOTT

OBTN

YYM

"Sex On Fire" -Kings of Leon

Amazing song, for anyone who hasn't heard it yet, give it a listen, it's just great.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY[/ame]

I am wondering what people's interpretation's of the lyrics are. I have been listening to it quite a bit and have some theories as to its meaning, but I want to see other people's opinions. Most people I have talked to about this song have loved it but have no idea what it means.

Lyrics (not guaranteed correct):

Lay where you're laying

Don't make a sound

I know they're watching

They're watching

All the commotion

the kiddie like play

Has people talking

Talking

You

Your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley

The break of the day

The head while I'm driving

I'm driving

Soft lips are open

Knuckles are pale

Feels like you're dying

You're dying

You

Your sex is on fire

Consumed

With what's to transpire

Hot as a fever

Rattling bones

I can just taste it

Taste it

If it's not forever

If it's just tonight

Oh it's still the greatest

The greatest

The greatest

You

Your sex is on fire

You

Your sex is on fire

Consumed

With what's to transpire

And You

Your sex is on fire

Consumed

With what's to transpire

Every day for the months of December, January, Feburary and March a Kings of Leon song was on the radio. I swear, every fricken' day.

I can no longer fully appreciate them ;(. Shame - and also, my friend has nicknamed this "The Herpes Song". Go figure!

2732 please please please dont tell me that you had never heard this song before today!!

it was easily the biggest rock song of 2008. just proves what little support Americans give to their own bands. the album Only By The Night sold 305 000 copies in Australia (population 21 million) but sold only 150 000 in the US (population 300 million).

for goodness sake they headlined Glastonbury!!!

This song was extremely huge in the UK and Australia in late 2008, where KoL has a huge following. They are not as well-known in their own country though, although things are probably slowly changing. I liked this song when it first came out, but it got overplayed everywhere so I got a little sick of it.

It's still a good song though.

KINGS OF LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say this song is about sex... Caleb ( my sexy man with the voice) said that if you've ever had good sex you would understand...

...eh... :wink3:

edit: that's the only thing i don't like about the us. I can't believe i discovered KoL back in 2007 via IMF not MTV.... we never play good music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love these guys!!!

On this vid, they talk about the song... check out all their home vids, they are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvojy-SMdnE]Only By The Night - Home Movies Day 1[/ame]