✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*plans to buy tickets on the secondary market*

(And Mark, Leon Morris is currently away recording his album with the help of world's greatest songwriters who are writing the songs, so basically he is a puppet on a string, unable to do anything other than Simon says)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish more bands would make records as fast as bands in the 60s, like 1 every year, just look at the beatles

I reallly liked Because of the times, but I think it's too long, I'm happy there's only eleven songs on this one

The Beatles put out an album every 12 months or so because they didn't really tour.

These days you get bands touring an album to death :(

Most of the bands makes more money on tour,"thanks" to the illegal downloads you don't earn a lot of money with the records

• 1 month later...
great to see 'Sex on Fire' @ Number 1 in the UK charts , something Coldplay have yet to manage! :rolleyes:

They really are a brilliant, brilliant band !!

Sorry, what?

Just in case you missed it, they got their first number 1 with Viva La Vida in July.

Anyways.

First listen soon.

After I've bought the thing.

EXCITEMENT!!!

3.6 from Pitchfork.....ouch.

what a terrible review, it lost any sort of credibility when in the 2nd paragraph he states Caleb 'sings terribly on Only By the Night' ???! what album is he listening to?! Caleb is a fantastic singer, especially on the new record!