✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Laura ! Laura! Laura! yay :dance::dance:

You've got a lot of right clicking to do girl :lol:

I just felt like sharing my small collection of piccies with my Berry girls :hug::kiss:

Welcome back now get to pervin :whip:

alrighhhht for pervin :sneaky::sneaky:

but omggg i missed so much...luckily i was able to read a bit while I was away! but although i want to respond to everything, i'll stop there because if I did it possibly might be the biggest multiquote of all time :lol:

laura this is the only one I have of them jumping that's of a decent size

4385.jpg

of course Jonny and Will's jumps suck :P

sweet, thanks girly!!

too bad that's not the awkward one :laugh3:

well actually it is pretty awkward, but not AS awkward as the other one.

they need some serious help :laugh3:

haha! yeah, i think the other one might have been an outtake or whatever. but either way the boys need to take Jumping 101 :P

OK, sorry if this is off topic and that i've been out of the loop lol but what is up with the Lounge lately and all the threads talking about "Guy Berryman is better than______" or ________is better than Guy Berryman"? haha

what?

i havent even seen those

i only go into the lounge for 1 thread these days. dont really pay attention to the rest of it since it's become kinda shite.

alrighhhht for pervin :sneaky::sneaky:

but omggg i missed so much...luckily i was able to read a bit while I was away! but although i want to respond to everything, i'll stop there because if I did it possibly might be the biggest multiquote of all time :lol:

sweet, thanks girly!!

haha! yeah, i think the other one might have been an outtake or whatever. but either way the boys need to take Jumping 101 :P

Well you guys white men can't jump, ;):P .... I went looking thru my twisted logic tour program and no piccies of them jumping in there either :( oh well thought I could find something else

hmmm I don't travel too much into the Lounge so no idea what those threads are about. hmmm Guy Berryman's better than anything in my book, well except chocolate but that's jmho :P

what?

i havent even seen those

i only go into the lounge for 1 thread these days. dont really pay attention to the rest of it since it's become kinda shite.

:P yeah i didn't bother to read it since those threads seemed kind of dumb :rolleyes:

Well you guys white men can't jump, ;):P .... I went looking thru my twisted logic tour program and no piccies of them jumping in there either :( oh well thought I could find something else

hmmm I don't travel too much into the Lounge so no idea what those threads are about. hmmm Guy Berryman's better than anything in my book, well except chocolate but that's jmho :P

ooh ditto on what Lauren said...i've never seen the TL tour program before!

Hi everyone! I've certainly missed a lot today.:stunned: Amazing pics!!:bomb:

Laura!!:dance: Welcome back!:D

Jenn...

How did I do? Sounds normal right?:thinking:

BRANDI!!!!! thanks, girl :kiss: OMGG, so glad ur here! anyway, yes the pics are amazing :sneaky:

paul. :rolleyes:

uh oh hehe...did he just randomly start them for kicks :dozey:

hey hey hey!

what do you mean do you sound normal? :thinking:

I just had a tooth pulled and I'm still buzzing on novocaine. Plus, I'm usually lurking in this thread.:uhoh: Well, always lurking.:D Jenn and Liz have suggested I post, so I'm giving it a go.:\

BRANDI!!!!! thanks, girl :kiss: OMGG, so glad ur here! anyway, yes the pics are amazing :sneaky:

Good to see you too!:hug:

oh! :wacko:

what does the twisted logic tour program look like?!

it's got plenty of pics from the shows and lyrics from the songs through out too, handwritten lyrics to Speed of Sound and a drawing of a light bulb on a string for fix you looks like Chris drew it :dance: and track list scribbled out too. then more pics.... shit this isn't a good description and the program is too big to fit in my scanner w/out cutting people in 1/2 :stunned:

Hi everyone! I've certainly missed a lot today.:stunned: Amazing pics!!:bomb:

Laura!!:dance: Welcome back!:D

Jenn...

How did I do? Sounds normal right?:thinking:

LOL Brandi! you're crazy. You sound fine, don't let the anesthesia and novocaine deter you from pervin it out hehehe

hey hey hey!

what do you mean do you sound normal? :thinking:

uh oh hehe...did he just randomly start them for kicks :dozey:

Yeah tell her you guys, just speak the truth about Guy, can't go wrong if you do that :kiss:

well, i don't remember who actually started it, but i'm pretty sure that he fueled it.

ahhh OK. thanks for clearing that up :D

I just had a tooth pulled and I'm still buzzing on novocaine. Plus, I'm usually lurking in this thread.:uhoh: Well, always lurking.:D Jenn and Liz have suggested I post, so I'm giving it a go.:\

Good to see you too!:hug:

aww man i know how that goes :\ but yeah Brandi, don't be afraid to post...novocaine (which btw i'm sure u sound fine) or no novocaine! :nice:

it's got plenty of pics from the shows and lyrics from the songs through out too, handwritten lyrics to Speed of Sound and a drawing of a light bulb on a string for fix you looks like Chris drew it :dance: and track list scribbled out too. then more pics.... shit this isn't a good description and the program is too big to fit in my scanner w/out cutting people in 1/2 :stunned:

awesomeeeee! and no, ur description sounds just fine!

@Lauren: I can't see the pic u posted :(

LOL Brandi! you're crazy. You sound fine, don't let the anesthesia and novocaine deter you from pervin it out hehehe

Yeah tell her you guys, just speak the truth about Guy, can't go wrong if you do that :kiss:

uh...well...are the pics in it anywhere on the internet?

and you could tell us which ones?

@Lauren: I can't see the pic u posted :(

:(

maybe it's too big....just give it a second....

uh...well...are the pics in it anywhere on the internet?

and you could tell us which ones?

:(

maybe it's too big....just give it a second....

ok, i scanned some and will try to upload.... the other pics you've seen before, it's the ones with the pics of their eyes in the boxes, i don't know if you know which ones I'm talking about but those are in this tour program

see?

nice bulge :smug:

politik_2_2.jpg

ohhh sweet lord :o lol

and this

guyandwill.jpg

:o

aww so cute!!

Young Guy > Any other Guy.

Well said Ab :)

:laugh3:

DSC00373.jpg

whos the guy next to him?:thinking:

I want to say one of the dudes from Apparatjik but don't quote me I could very well be wrong. :lol:

Oh sweet I hit 800! Picspam time!