✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

What's weird is that there are more interviews of his (ex)wife than of himself. He's supposed to be the famous one, no ?

I think this girl (Joanna) want to be clear anyway.

Sorry, but it's just an opinion:D:D:D:D:D

Just to complete: News about chloe or Marianne are virtually nonexistent on the Internet. Only the ex-wife Joanna.

Rssssss

Sorry for my terrible english

I think this girl (Joanna) want to be clear anyway.

Sorry, but it's just an opinion:D:D:D:D:D

Just to complete: News about chloe or Mariana are virtually nonexistent on the Internet. Only the ex-wife Joanna.

Rssssss

Sorry for my terrible english

Chloe had a twitter account, but she deleted it. I fully understand the decision

It is private, don't get me wrong :)

But no one complains or feels stalker-ish when we see photo's of Gwyneth and Apple/Moses together. Or the whole Martin family together.

We all love and respect them, no harm in seeing some cute pics of their family's IMO :)

For me there's a difference between seeing pictures that were openly put in the internet or in a magazine or pictures taken from someone's personnal Facebook.

Here Guy, Jo and baby were not papped. Someone just went through their (or a friends) Facebook to find it. I'm sorry but I do find it stalkerish.

You know, I told people there's a picture of Nico on Jo's blog. It didn't bother me to get a look at this one, because Jo put it there knowing that everybody would be able to see her babe ; it was her choice. But it bother me to look at picture which were obviously not supposed to be everywhere on the internet.

Now, I'm not trying to start an argument :) Here take some Guy :

tumblr_lv15htsz2J1qapfhco1_500.gif

For me there's a difference between seeing pictures that were openly put in the internet or in a magazine or pictures taken from someone's personnal Facebook.

Here Guy, Jo and baby were not papped. Someone just went through their (or a friends) Facebook to find it. I'm sorry but I do find it stalkerish.

You know, I told people there's a picture of Nico on Jo's blog. It didn't bother me to get a look at this one, because Jo put it there knowing that everybody would be able to see her babe ; it was her choice. But it bother me to look at picture which were obviously not supposed to be everywhere on the internet.

Now, I'm not trying to start an argument :) Here take some Guy :

tumblr_lv15htsz2J1qapfhco1_500.gif

Totally agree with you. This is a family holiday snap from Jo's private Facebook page and i think it should be removed. It's different if these pictures are posted in a blog by Jo/Guy as they know they are going to be seen all over the internet. Jo's FB account is private and it's contents should remain so.

Joanna publish this photo on her twitter yesterday from Abu Dhabi. You are sure they are still separated? Good for them if they are together! :thumbsup:

She Said: "Enchanted by this elegant and towering monolith in the desert- Burj Khalifa"

tumblr_lwvj5zBPz11r73iit

Lauriane your gif "fait son petit effet aussi" :lol: (don't know how to say that in english: maybe "makes some effect too")

Oh really ? :wink3:

What do you think of this one then ?

tumblr_ltb082oPSK1qdbxvvo1_250.gif

It does "fait son petit effet" as well, doesn't it ?

(As for the translation, I don't know)

Oh really ? :wink3:

What do you think of this one then ?

tumblr_ltb082oPSK1qdbxvvo1_250.gif

It does "fait son petit effet" as well, doesn't it ?

(As for the translation, I don't know)

:laugh3: I have to say this one is not bad too "il fait son effet" as well :lol: Everytime I see this gif I think that Guy have good arms :laugh3: i know that on the "Post a picture of Chris" they think that Chris have good arms too (and it's true) but Guy and Chris should do an arm wrestling to seperate them :D

Joanna publish this photo on her twitter yesterday from Abu Dhabi. You are sure they are still separated? Good for them if they are together! :thumbsup:

She Said: "Enchanted by this elegant and towering monolith in the desert- Burj Khalifa"

tumblr_lwvj5zBPz11r73iit

the two are well experienced, they should be getting an opportunity.

;)

:laugh3: I have to say this one is not bad too "il fait son effet" as well :lol: Everytime I see this gif I think that Guy have good arms :laugh3: i know that on the "Post a picture of Chris" they think that Chris have good arms too (and it's true) but Guy and Chris should do an arm wrestling to seperate them :D

OMG A Coldplay arm wrestling :awesome:

The dream :dazzled::dazzled:

A little bit more for all the addicts. Not the best shots - Only me, my iPhone and 13 K other people. I was stuck in the crowd at the back of the hall. Pictures taken during the concert at Frankfurt/Germany, Festhalle, on December 20th 2011.

395447_129497157165471_100003155626598_135158_146795913_n.jpg

390423_129497040498816_100003155626598_135154_1913941958_n.jpg

Some more impression of the concert on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.129467160501804.25413.100003155626598&type=3

^ Yes, sometimes it looks like they're not-so-divorced right ? ;) She's with him EVERYWHERE.

Which is great because she does post some nice pictures sometimes. Like those Apparatjik ones we got after their Berlin show :)

Wich pictures?? where did she post them?

^ Yes, sometimes it looks like they're not-so-divorced right ? ;) She's with him EVERYWHERE.

Which is great because she does post some nice pictures sometimes. Like those Apparatjik ones we got after their Berlin show :)

Exactly, I remember those pics taken in germany, your avatar is one of them! ;)