✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

The whole album is mental! :awesome:

Well, Sequential is awesome too, of course not only because it's Guy singing :rolleyes:

And I swear I can hear Guy in Quantum Suicide (well, at least draft 4) and that is one RAPE-Y song :P thanks to Coldplaying, it causes a rush of pervy thoughts to the head :bomb:

^ Sequential and Quantum Suicide are songs slated for inclusion on Square Peg in a Round Hole, not We Are Here, which was released in 2010.

It's like Mylo Xyloto, how we wanted Moving To Mars and Hurts Like Heaven to make the cut!

Sequential and Quantum Suicide might not make it on Square Peg. Unfortunately, that looks like the case for Sequential, for it hasn't appeared on many of the drafts so far. The Draft 4 version of it was crap anyway. :rolleyes: They should really revert to the Draft 2 version of Sequential! Quantum Suicide sounds like crap now aswell. "Comatoes.." Yeah, and what the f**k are those, Jonas?

yeah, I know that they're on different albums ;)

I agree, draft 4 Sequential was crappy. I managed to miss draft 2 :\ anyway, I'm enjoying the original version a lot. "Comatoes" sound... interesting :D sometimes I just want them to stop making new drafts :rolleyes:

I think it's time for a pic or two:

tumblr_lis8k43tim1qcjda5.jpg

tumblr_lis8jzuWhY1qcjda5.jpg

yeah, I know that they're on different albums ;)

I agree, draft 4 Sequential was crappy. I managed to miss draft 2 :\ anyway, I'm enjoying the original version a lot. "Comatoes" sound... interesting :D sometimes I just want them to stop making new drafts :rolleyes:

I think it's time for a pic or two:

tumblr_lis8k43tim1qcjda5.jpg

tumblr_lis8jzuWhY1qcjda5.jpg

Guy never looked sexier. :dazzled: :wacky: