✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

THE TOP GUY: BLOWING HOT FOR COLDPLAY BOY

COLDPLAY’s Guy Berryman is carving a name for himself as a top producer.

But he says he won’t be taking on his own band any time soon.

Asked if he would produce a Coldplay album, he told me: “It’d be too big a challenge.”

Guy, 33, also laughed at suggestions he might leave Coldplay to produce albums full time. He says he’s keen to work with others but only when he’s not busy with Coldplay.

He added: “I’m never happier than when I’m being creative, whether that’s with Coldplay or other artists.

I just love being in the studio.” His next project is Pray To Be Free, by James Levy and The Blood Red Rose.

James is a New York-based singer songwriter, while The Blood Red Rose is Allison Pierce, one half of gorgeous sister duo The Pierces.

Guy was in charge of The Pierces’ smash album You & I, and was keen to carry on working with Allison.

Partly recorded at Electric Ladyland in New York, where Coldplay made Mylo Xyloto, and partly at the studio in Guy’s house, Pray To Be Free is out in February.

Both James and Allison say Guy always brings out the best in them. Guy says his role was made easy and was more about managing expectations.

He said: “I don’t concentrate on technical things like where a microphone is placed and things like that.

“As a producer, I try to keep the initial feeling from when I first heard a song and make sure we do what were initially aiming for.”

He also said there could be another Blood Red Rose album, but not just yet.

“I like the idea of another, but these albums won’t happen very often.

“That makes things more special.”

link

First time I noticed those buttons I thought they were picks. ACTUAL GUITAR PICKS.

I'm afraid of myself.

:uhoh:

:laugh3::laugh3:Sarah I love you!

:laugh3: Why would he put his picks there? I want an explanation lol

Well, maybe it's a handy place to keep picks you know, I mean when he's getting ready to play bass all he has to do is move his hand over to get the pick.:P

Or he's trying to get our attention :wink3::wacky:

I'm sorry, I'm so tired. :wacko:

First time I noticed those buttons I thought they were picks. ACTUAL GUITAR PICKS.

I'm afraid of myself.

:uhoh:

Well, maybe it's a handy place to keep picks you know, I mean when he's getting ready to play bass all he has to do is move his hand over to get the pick.:P

imspeechlessplz.png?1

Is there anything out there to cure perseverative pervy thinking?

:D SarahSchimidt and you have imagination.

I know that tiredness often makes ramble :P(I dont know it it is the correct word)

:laugh3: Why would he put his picks there? I want an explanation lol

I seriously thought that that would be a much better place to reach out for the picks than the mic (thats where he puts them, right?)

Imagine this: what if he loses a pic during that intro to GPASUYF where he goes to the back of the stage? Or during one of the two moments where he takes two steps far from his spot?

A men gotta be prepared.

But what I was really thinking was that he wanted to give each berrygirl a special gift....

:laugh3::laugh3:Sarah I love you!

great minds think alike:cool:

I seriously thought that that would be a much better place to reach out for the picks than the mic (thats where he puts them, right?)

Imagine this: what if he looses a pic during that intro to GPASUYF where he goes to the back of the stage? Or during one of the two moments where he takes two steps far from his spot?

A men gotta be prepared.

But what I was really thinking was that he wanted to give each berrygirl a special gift....

great minds think alike:cool:

hahahahahahaha MENINA TRAVIESA... Gosh can't stop laughing. If those buttons were picks I want them... now. Sarah you rule! ♥

Just something random,. I was watching this on tv and I saw the male model and he looked like Guy. :stunned: It's on the part of 7:50

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEm2i0mStP0]America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 - Episode 12 [3/4] - Ivan Bart - YouTube[/ame]

:D Guy looks like Italian and now also Moroccan xD