✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Here it is: :laugh3: :D

Its huge. xD

guyandadam.jpg

The search results of Adam and Guy photos are opposite. While Guy is always covered, Adam is almost always bare. (It took so long to upload at imageshack :confused:)

Wow! They really look alike.

and

:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

lndnsky and LittleMissMessy: I think it is more striking on stage

Milfeulle30 worked hard to make me say they look a like.:D so I make an effort and say that they could be distant distant distant cousins. :smug:

Hey LittleMissMessy you saw them last weekend? Aren't they great on stage? :cool:

And yeah Adam is... :dozey: (I like to use this smiley lol)

I know that Adam always fells warm at the moment comparing to the begining of the group. I already ask him to wear a t-shirt or a pullover more often :rolleyes::laugh3:

Now concerning the photos: I think there is something. In fact, they could be cousins (distant distant distant cousins). Yeah an other Guy's cousin after the model of the video.:P

I really think that the haircut works a lot in favour especially when I look to the second and third photos.

:laugh3: Glad you agree somehow xD Now we have 3 Guys, The real Guy, Adam and the model at the vid.

@LittleMissMessy: lol. :laugh3: how was the concert? :) I missed their concert when they went here :confused:

Well, I know that Adam likes to speak about his ex-girlfriends :rolleyes: And as I ask him to wear a pullover I told him to stop speaking about his ex-girlfriends but he is big-headed :D And for sure from this point of view Adam and Guy are very very different!

But he is gorgeous!!! :dozey:

And Milfeulle30 I'm going to speak before LittleMissMessy: I went to their concert and it was soooo coool!!!:cool:

And lefter it is not the first time I hear that Guy looks like Joseph fiennes. So, if you want, you can have the same homework than Milfeulle30. You can post pictures where you think they look alike. I enjoy this game :D (but I don't force you, of course)

^ Yes, there's some resemblance... I feel like it really depends on the picture though.

There's also some resemblance with The Strokes' Fab Moretti. Guy himself said he gets mistaken for Fab when he's in NYC... :laugh3:

About the girlfriend bit, I'm so glad Guy isn't like that, telling everything about your (ex)girlfriend is not the smartest thing to do... Guy is classier !

Adam had many women famous all idiots. not receive anything with the famous women believe me

and I can not understand that Guy is compared to a celebritie like Adam Levine is a celebritie now..................... :confused:

Today the real bands use supermodels in their videos. Here is Duran Duran go on Red Carpet Massacre paparazzis journalists they are worth pub Swarovski only . "girls on film" bad pub for the supermodels and all their fancy :rolleyes:

this women not have class passionless and selfish. it's just that they want their perfection .

there are songs that prove they prefer diamonds Duran Duran for real women. Duran Duran is a real diamond of music

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSMbOuNBV0s]Duran Duran - Girl Panic! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

Helena Christensen ex girlfriend of Guy Berryman, not believe.

and to tell all the girls who are interested to Guy does not like diamonds but just love a simple man. and ask him anything. but just :wink3: men hate boring :dozey:

And Milfeulle30 I'm going to speak before LittleMissMessy: I went to their concert and it was soooo coool!!!:cool:

And lefter it is not the first time I hear that Guy looks like Joseph fiennes. So, if you want, you can have the same homework than Milfeulle30. You can post pictures where you think they look alike. I enjoy this game :D (but I don't force you, of course)

I really wanted to go to their concert,. but there were constraints to me to the place and date of their performance here before. :\ I hope they'd be back anyway :D

And, I'd like to see that another Guy look-alike :lol:

I dunno...Kit Harington has a wide face. But in that pic, yes. :P

:laugh3: This is true he has a wild face on this photo. Maybe it's the beard + the expression of his face.

Guy is lot more rafined and has a more agreeable face ;)

But I haave to say that it's true that on this picture there is something between them. In Particular from a capillary point of you!

Guy @ Dingwalls concert. posted in Coldplay's twitter =3

guydingwalls.jpg

photos of Guy on stage are always nice ;) thanks for you're picture Milfeulle30

Thanks merrycube: On the first photo Guy seems to want to kill the photographer:laugh3:

And thanks missayrshire for the gifts :dozey:

I have to find something to post now!

Guy on stage...

tumblr_lw9ldgXAay1r01778o1_500.jpg