✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

She is the female Guy. Interior designer, owned a fashion boutique, she's artsy and into antiques. Why did they ever divorce? lol.

Maybe that's the reason!!! :sneaky:

Anyway the person who is in charge of the interview (Tessa Williams) is her friend

^I get your point xD because opposite attracts. Just like magnet, same poles repel. :laugh3:

But it's really sad that they separated.

Yeah it's sad, but she says in every interview they have a good relationship, which I think is great for their daughter .... It's quite hard for all divorced couples. Smart people!

Yeah it's sad, but she says in every interview they have a good relationship, which I think is great for their daughter .... It's quite hard for all divorced couples. Smart people!

Yes, that's really good for them and especially their only daughter. :)

I haven't seen any picture of their child Nico. :thinking:

She is the female Guy. Interior designer, owned a fashion boutique, she's artsy and into antiques. Why did they ever divorce? lol.

:laugh3: this is so true!

Idk, but he was probably having a love affair with that bass. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness it's so sad that they divorced :(

Yes, that's really good for them and especially their only daughter. :)

I haven't seen any picture of their child Nico. :thinking:

She's so adorable! :blush:

I cannot do a proper translation cause my German sucks... Basically Guy tells about the way he celebrates Christmas with his family. He says they open presents on the 25th, early in the morning because the kids are excited. Then they eat a lot of chocolate and drink a lot of red wine and they go to bed early.

I speak Spanish and German, but my English sucks, I hope to translate correctly. :\

"Coldplay: Guy Berryman is celebrating Christmas with red wine and chocolate

LONDON - Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman is waiting for Christmas.

In his family Christmas isn't the 24th, only on December 25 they celebrate properly.

Since 24th, however, they're ready for the next morning. He said in an interview with Fan-Lexikon dazu:

"Usually we see the children very early in the morning, ready to open their gifts, but yes, traditionally opens on the morning of day 25. The gifts and then we have a great lunch and drink wine in excess and eat too much chocolate and then sleep at seven in the evening, with the clock in front of the television. and we are ready! "