✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

:nice: Thanks! And don't they? I mean, he is scotish . . . and as I refrer to it, he's the Hot Scotsman (c'mon, you know it's true)

hey hey I'm not going to contradict you :wink3:

Milfeulle30 if this man is not Guy (and until now I'm not sure he is not :inquisitive:) he must be, at least, his cousin or his clone :P

Just something random,. I was watching this on tv and I saw the male model and he looked like Guy. :stunned:

Ummm... no.

I came across a boy in my school like an year ago and the first thing that I noticed was that striking resemblance to Guy.

He has Guy's curlies, eyes, bicepses, smile, face shape...

I would like to show you but I don't feel like exposing his private pics on the site.

But... if you ever wondered what it would be like to meet someone who looks like Guy in the real life... watch out, falling for them is easy. I have been defeated :rolleyes:

Milfeulle30 if this man is not Guy (and until now I'm not sure he is not :inquisitive:) he must be, at least, his cousin or his clone :P

:laugh3: Maybe this is the alter ego of Guy :wink3:

This model is the best example of a Guy look-alike, other than Adam Levine :P

@Nordlyseet what do you mean no?

But... if you ever wondered what it would be like to meet someone who looks like Guy in the real life... watch out, falling for them is easy. I have been defeated
I would probably agree. :lol:

:laugh3: Maybe this is the alter ego of Guy :wink3:

This model is the best example of a Guy look-alike, other than Adam Levine :P

:D yeah maybe he is his alter ego.

In fact the model looks alike Guy mostly before the photoshoot.

Aah Adam Levine :rolleyes::dozey:

But I don't think he is an example of a Guy look-alike.

^I've found some quite similar ones. :laugh3: I'll just organize it.

While I was searching, I found articles where Guy and Adam are compared or said that they looked similar. :D

I can't wait to see it! :D

But now I can remember a period when Adam had the same haircut than Guy :thinking:

I know that Adam always fells warm at the moment comparing to the begining of the group. I already ask him to wear a t-shirt or a pullover more often :rolleyes::laugh3:

Now concerning the photos: I think there is something. In fact, they could be cousins (distant distant distant cousins). Yeah an other Guy's cousin after the model of the video.:P

I really think that the haircut works a lot in favour especially when I look to the second and third photos.