✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Every haircut suits him well :dazzled:

I think he would look hot even with no hair at all :thinking: :lol:

But I prefer shorter hair, it defines his masculine jawline :dazzled:

tumblr_lxbb8mJKhd1qapfhco2_250.png

“If lost at sea, I’d want to be with Jonny, because I think we’d be lost in the middle of the sea, but still be able to smile and still be able to laugh” [Guy Berryman] — is this a real quote? :awesome:

tumblr_lyal4jzu5u1qdbxvvo2_250.gif

Pics from tumblr

“If lost at sea, I’d want to be with Jonny, because I think we’d be lost in the middle of the sea, but still be able to smile and still be able to laugh” [Guy Berryman] — is this a real quote? :awesome:

Awwwww :wacky::awesome:

Careful Chris, looks like you have competition :lol:

Pics from tumblr

Yes is real (I made that post on tumblr ^^) ... I took it from this interview

tumblrlrtvy8olzg1qedin1.jpg

unless the magazine has lied :D

Yes is real (I made that post on tumblr ^^) ... I took it from this interview

tumblrlrtvy8olzg1qedin1.jpg

unless the magazine has lied :D

that is such a nice interview..It is rare to see (or read) Guy speak as much..

When & where was that from???

I liked what he said about the other band members, especially the part about Jonny :smug:

And for the debate: short vs long hair..well.. I have to say I like him more with short hair..nothing obscuring his handsome face, more masculine also I think..

but again he is indeed handsome either ways

somebody sent me this to my Guy blog :OOOOO

"@LizzieNewell_x Amusing wen u ask sum1 abt their boyf.. 'He's in a band' 'oh cool, wht band?' 'COLDPLAY'. Our model casually goin out wiv Guy the bassist!!"

https://twitter.com/#!/LizzieNewell_x/status/164038880998334464

Iwhat do you thin BerryArmy

? :/ .. seems legit huh? ... is like a models agency or something? .... i'm so confusing I need to know more :/

There's hope for us all yet then LOL as the last link about gf's was for a Spanish Archietect student (unless of course she's funding her studies by modeling)?

Whom ever he's dating I hope he's finding the happiness he's earnt. If not he knows where to find me and I'll give it a go :lol:

I really don't wanna know about any girlfriends. Not only because of personal privacy limits, but I just don't want to :shame:

LOL me neither u.u ... idk I read this and I was curious, anyway ... I don't think knowing if he's dating somebody or not is violating his privacy, I always thought they should be a little bit more relaxed about this sort of thing, especially for Guy ... we have not know any girl since Jo. Anyway, for me, he's still with Jo :heart:

Well, any possible girlfriends aside, we've got a great new picture of him thanks to Federica!

nd0yeq.jpg

I love this jacket :heart: I'm sure he has had it for a couple of years or so - quite a lot for an impulsive buyer he claims to be :lol:

Also, Jen, I'm having a hard time finding the exact post in your blog with this gif:

tumblr_lyzluaLL5J1r1tlpu.gif

It's unbelievably awesome, but I don't want to repost it, so could you tell me the original post?