✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

it's true. it's from his dad's facebook page

WHAT! :shocked2: somebody took that pic of Mark and Guy from his Dad fb page??? omg what a craziness! ... I mean, we can discuss if you agree or not if some papz take pics of Guy shirtless or something, but c´mon! stalking the privacy of his family! Okay, you can stalk and do what you want (I plead guilty) ... but keep your shit with you! you can't go on tumblr and post this! c'mon calm your tits! ... I don't know who was the person who made this public but I think that's a bad thing. Okay, now we already saw it, but stop doing this things people, gash :angry:

WHAT! :shocked2: somebody took that pic of Mark and Guy from his Dad fb page??? omg what a craziness! ... I mean, we can discuss if you agree or not if some papz take pics of Guy shirtless or something, but c´mon! stalking the privacy of his family! Okay, you can stalk and do what you want (I plead guilty) ... but keep your shit with you! you can't go on tumblr and post this! c'mon calm your tits! ... I don't know who was the person who made this public but I think that's a bad thing. Okay, now we already saw it, but stop doing this things people, gash :angry:

THIS!!! +1000000

^ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, Claire, your post was the 68 000th on this thread! :awesome:

And btw I just realized this thread has been visited more than 2 million times ! :o If only Guy knew, that would be quite ego-flattering don't you think ? :lol:

tumblr_lybmly85zZ1r0g9no.png

MOTHER OF GOD! :facepalm: really, why do you bother on making a comment on Coldplay's facebook page if you don't even know Guy Berryman... maybe he was new :lol:

May be ! Sadly, much people think that Coldplay is Chris Martin. but Coldplay is a band. Without Jonny, Will and Guy, Coldplay cannot exist!

Very true! sometimes is just Chris Chris Chris! is kinda boring... no that i don't like Chris, but they gave him a little bit to much credit, sometimes

Yeah ! When I start to listen Coldplay few years ago, I have to admit that I was like that. Coldplay is Chris, but when I started to learn more about the band, I realize that Coldplay is not just Chris. There are three other fantastic guy. But the media do not help too much. May be because Chris is married to Gwyneth.

I think a lot of recent fans started from the same image that Coldplay is Chris Martin. I'm not an exception, I wouldn't even notice Guy, Jonny or Will in the videos. But then... a revelation came, and now it's a whole new world :nice:

On a happier note, Mr Guy Berryman looks really fancy :awesome: