✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^ She's supercute. Guy is superhot, totally different :wink3:

Anyway, not sure if I would bring a child to meet her :D

Yeah that's what I thought as well :laugh3: Artist's children definitely get to grow up in special environment uh ?

Also I was looking through videos of the Hollywood Shows and I stumbled upon this

http://youtu.be/tqOAJHm7Yk0

Imagine how disappointed I was...

^ She's supercute. Guy is superhot, totally different :wink3:

Yeah that's what I thought as well :laugh3: Artist's children definitely get to grow up in special environment uh ?

Also I was looking through videos of the Hollywood Shows and I stumbled upon this

http://youtu.be/tqOAJHm7Yk0

Imagine how disappointed I was...

That's definately not Catherine Pierce. Not sure who it is, but it looks like she could be that model Guy has been dating.

I know, we don' t publish private pics of the guys or their families, but this photo was posted by Joanna on Twitter soooooo I assume it's not so private after all!.... Also, it's soooo lovely! :dazzled:

"@matrushkauk MY GIRLIES: Dogs in Primrose Hill | Dog Customers, Lanka Gallery | ランカ・ショップは犬大歓迎!: Dolly"

Dolly+24.9.11.JPG

Wow! :heart::wacky:

That's definately not Catherine Pierce. Not sure who it is, but it looks like she could be that model Guy has been dating.

I know. I don't think it's Keshia either, she's prettier. And the man isn't even Guy.

I know. I don't think it's Keshia either, she's prettier. And the man isn't even Guy.

I thought it didn't look like him, but it's so far away and the guy (not the Guy:laugh3:), was wearing a hat, so I figured it could be him.