✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Love his mien on the last picture :heart:

104971_2.jpg

tumblr_lp0benh3BI1qdbxvvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls8cbp09Qp1qzelujo1_500.png

the third picture has him in a moneyshot pose, no lie

the second makes me daydream... hehe (nohomo)

the first, I'd blow it up and make a banner lol

I just listened (for the millionth time :rolleyes: ) to Speed of sound (Toronto 2006 live version) and is it just me or the bass is super loud ? :awesome: I could just picture Guy being cool and kicking ass :cool:

I need to watch that gig again :nod:

I just listened (for the millionth time :rolleyes: ) to Speed of sound (Toronto 2006 live version) and is it just me or the bass is super loud ? :awesome: I could just picture Guy being cool and kicking ass :cool:

I need to watch that gig again :nod:

IMO, the whole X&Y album is pretty bassy.

Really loves it when you can actually HEAR (and feel) the bass and not only drums & guitars :D

IMO, the whole X&Y album is pretty bassy.

Really loves it when you can actually HEAR (and feel) the bass and not only drums & guitars :D

I was just talking to a friend about X&Y being possibly Guy's best work. He uses a bit more of his R&B influences and plays more melodically on a few of the songs. I thought he was good before, but really noticed him on X&Y. :)

I was just talking to a friend about X&Y being possibly Guy's best work. He uses a bit more of his R&B influences and plays more melodically on a few of the songs. I thought he was good before, but really noticed him on X&Y. :)

You can really hear a lot of his influences. He's heavily influenced by Krautrock and 1970's Post Punk as well, and both of those are present in a lot of the songs.

:|

Stupid brain of mine :bomb:

I wouldn't feel alone if I were you though. There was a Jeopardy category tonight called 'The British Are Coming!', and all I could think was "Oooh, what fun the forum would have with this!",lol.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh girls :rolleyes: