✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I think it was the Paris show-thats what it said. LOL Tracie probably! Yes tumblr is jam packed with pics that are new to me. Too much time spent there while I am suppose to be "working"

I only joined in case Coldplay's live blog was interactive, but now I'm hooked. I had nothing to do all day so I hung out there, here and twitter,lol. Time Well Wasted.:laugh3:

I'd say go for Guy's side as close as possible. It's worth it ;)

So that's the very corner of runway and the main?

Tumblr's just full of pics I hadn't seen before.I can't believe I didn't join sooner. But God Forbid if Coldplay should start following me,lol.

Thank God they don't follow people, because Tumblr would die :lol: they check the Coldplay tag and reblog reposts instead :dozey:

tumblr_m9s5dexi1X1ru2l6go2_500.jpg

I would like to know what..or who he is pointing at ;)

If it's from Paris, I'd say he's pointing at the (b)ass banner, since it's not the first time he sees it

About Tumblr, it'd be very nice if you provided the tumblr link noted as the source next to gifs pasted from there. People are protective of their posts over there, and it'd be easier to locate them for those with tumblrs to reblog ;)

P.S.

And...

2nkj3fm.png

I have a feeling this came from my photoset :D

I don´t know,on one side i like that picture of him shopping,

because it shows he is a normal guy (no pun intended :D).

On the other side,i find it rather creepy that somebody takes a picture of him,

while he is shopping and he is not aware of it. :\

I'm pretty sure that particular photo is a still capture from when they were on the South Bank show, so at least in this instance he was probably aware of it. Otherwise, I agree.

Super cute Guy and Chris moment (sorry girls it's when he shouts Keshia's name)

But his smile is still adorable :dazzled:

12. Coldplay Live - Malieveld Den Haag 6-9-2012 HD - YouTube

Dawwwww how cute :dazzled:

Guy's smile is so cute... And they have such a great friendship, Chris seems so happy for Guy and so supportive of their relationship, so much bro love between them... :heart: And the Hague is her hometown :)

Dawwwww how cute :dazzled:

Guy's smile is so cute... And they have such a great friendship, Chris seems so happy for Guy and so supportive of their relationship, so much bro love between them... :heart: And the Hague is her hometown :)

It is? I thought she was Danish.