✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

This seems to belong here just because of the tweet,lol.:D

Ya Idjits (◕‿◕✿) ‏@MikeRossPopuli

“@OnATidalWave: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3VD1wlXrP4]Coldplay ft. Rihanna Live Princess Of China @ Paris Stade de France (02/09/2012) - YouTube[/ame] #coldplay #paris #princessofchina” Guy, stop Berrymaning its really distracting

Feeling so stressed today. I start school again tomorrow (I already have my undergrad university degree but I'm going back for one more year to become qualified to teach). It's gonna be a ton of work and I'm really nervous and stressed about it.

Anyone wanna post some sexy pics to cheer me up a little? ;) I need a distraction.

Feeling so stressed today. I start school again tomorrow (I already have my undergrad university degree but I'm going back for one more year to become qualified to teach). It's gonna be a ton of work and I'm really nervous and stressed about it.

Anyone wanna post some sexy pics to cheer me up a little? ;) I need a distraction.

I'm kind of in the same situation... I'm starting school on Thursday (business school, I graduated this year), which is stressful BUT the worst is that I'm moving in my new appartment tomorrow and I just received an email telling me I absolutly need one paper so that they can give me my keys... I obviously don't have the paper so if I can't get it I have nowhere to sleep tomorrow night...

Cheer me up, Guy.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The best Guy moments are in this vid :dazzled:

EDIT : The Guy Gods are really shining upon us, the very moment I was writing this everything got in order

I like being thanked! ;)

guytongue.jpg

My first picture ever posted! It works!!!

I don't know what I like better in that photo, Guy's tongue or Chris giving the finger! :lol:

LOL everything about this pic is great- the tongue and flipping the bird :laugh3:

Kristen, this photo makes me laugh!!!!! The fun we have had with that one! ;)

We had so many laughs! I remember putting it as my phone backround when we had lunch at the Pickle Barrel ;)

Btw, thanks for the words of encouragement *hugs* I might need a few vodka and Coldplay dvd nights throughout the year to help me relax haha

I'm kind of in the same situation... I'm starting school on Thursday (business school, I graduated this year), which is stressful BUT the worst is that I'm moving in my new appartment tomorrow and I just received an email telling me I absolutly need one paper so that they can give me my keys... I obviously don't have the paper so if I can't get it I have nowhere to sleep tomorrow night...

Cheer me up, Guy.

The best Guy moments are in this vid :dazzled:

EDIT : The Guy Gods are really shining upon us, the very moment I was writing this everything got in order

Hope things work out for you :)

Thanks for the video. So hot!

I say we just all move in with Guy and he can take care of all of us with his millions so we don't have to go to school :sneaky:

We had so many laughs! I remember putting it as my phone backround when we had lunch at the Pickle Barrel ;)

Btw, thanks for the words of encouragement *hugs* I might need a few vodka and Coldplay dvd nights throughout the year to help me relax haha

Hope things work out for you :)

Thanks for the video. So hot!

I say we just all move in with Guy and he can take care of all of us with his millions so we don't have to go to school :sneaky:

What age group are you planning to teach? Since they all (even Guy) often have their kids on the road, maybe they need a private tutor to home-school, er, road-school them. Than you'd even be earning some of his milllions!:lol:

That's a good idea :wink3: I'm sure his house is so big he has a bedroom for each of us :wink3: And then we can take turns to sleep with him... I'm sure we can find an arrangement with Keshia :sneaky:

Gu's pictures in the live blog were so sexy.

That was pretty sexy indeed :dead:

tumblr_m9qkg6yVW41rwayvco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9qkg6yVW41rwayvco2_1280.jpg

Speaking of kids, was I the only one to think : "hum dark haired kid with skinnies and Converse, this must be Nico" :lol: ?

What age group are you planning to teach? Since they all (even Guy) often have their kids on the road, maybe they need a private tutor to home-school, er, road-school them. Than you'd even be earning some of his milllions!:lol:

Perfect idea!! :D

I'd be qualified to teach kids in grade 4 to grade 10.

Looks like their's just need to grow up a little ;)

Ps. Thanks for all the pics girls!! Love em :dazzled: