🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I loved that moment during the ceremony when suddenly the camera is on Guy for a few seconds, but he wasn't playing, so he was just standing there looking handsome as usual :cool: :lol:

:laugh3:

He was very concentrated ( I don´t know if this is the correct word, sorry :embarrassed:) in his job during all the show , as always. He hardly looked at Rihanna when they finished POC...

At least no one argued about whether Guy should be shirtless or not.:lol:

I only got one cap of Guy, and sadly it's a blurry one, but he still looks pretty damned goo.:D

2yoe2s1.jpg

AHA, I recall that moment, I was laughing really loud when he was having that lopsided grin on his face! :laugh3:

I loved that moment during the ceremony when suddenly the camera is on Guy for a few seconds, but he wasn't playing, so he was just standing there looking handsome as usual :cool: :lol:

Same here! :lol: Some cameraman/woman was probably like "Humm let's film the other members of Coldplay for a whi- WOAH

WOAH"

:lol::laugh4:

Oh yes I realized it too :lol: He was super-cool as usual, just enjoying himself :happy2:

Edit: Found it :lol: - 1:26:47

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRHMmM2z7c&list=UUi8n36NkW2uCQSFZNiYtuMQ&index=0&feature=plcp]Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games - YouTube[/ame]

AHA, I recall that moment, I was laughing really loud when he was having that lopsided grin on his face! :laugh3:

Same here! :lol: Some cameraman/woman was probably like "Humm let's film the other members of Coldplay for a whi- WOAH

WOAH"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

WOAH"

:laugh3:

He should have surprised us all by busting a few moves :wink3:

WOAH"

If I could only get one, that was the one to get.:)

tumblr_ma53mrqk2V1qgl5gko1_250.giftumblr_ma53mrqk2V1qgl5gko2_250.gif <3<3

SEXINESS OVERLOAD :dead:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

I think I'd have problems with my breathing. And heart function.

Well it would be an awesome death at least! :lol:

Lol, a Berrytin burger :awesome:

A beautiful death indeed :awesome: :lol: