✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^ Bleh. I think this is the only picture where I've ever found Guy really unattractive...

Guy and Apparatjik are playing in Oslo right now :) I hope they'll come out of their box...

I'm so ready for Guy in his cute shinny outfit and his antlers :wacko: (Did I already say I'm tired of his pink pajamas ? :escaping:)

apparatjik-band.jpg

avoaa9.jpg

5518032031_4b20326eba.jpg

Apparatjik_Blog_images4-650x487.jpg

Apparatjik+sa04f.jpg

Apparatjik+_guy.jpg

No :(

I love that pic too ! Seriously, who wouldn't LOVE four Guy Berryman(s) ?!

EDIT : Forget about it ! Apparatjik played but Guy wasn't there :( No shinnny outfit pic for me :(

I imagine he's spending his days sleeping on a paradisiac beach somewhere on the other of the world at the moment ;)

I'm so disappointed he wasn't there :(

Probably needed some rest

Yeah, sad he wasn't there, but it's nice that he has six weeks off before the Oz dates. He's probably up to his elbows in grease restoring a car or something like that. He's definitely earned it.:):nod:

Nah...he's probably in bed with Keshia,lol.:escaping:

yes probably he is having a nice rest now.. he totally deserved it :nod:

hopefully we can see him at the next concert of apparatjik!

This makes two dates in a row he's missed with them though (though admitedly, the first was because of his "day job" :P) Perhaps he's parted ways with them or something? Or else he's like Neil Young in CSN&Y and just shows up when he feels like it.:laugh3:

He probably just wants to spend a little time with his friends and family after being on the road most of the year though. I don't blame him, that's what I would want too.

Incidentally, is their fill in bass player just a session guy, or is it someone known for an outside musical project like the rest of the group?

Yeah, sad he wasn't there, but it's nice that he has six weeks off before the Oz dates. He's probably up to his elbows in grease restoring a car or something like that. He's definitely earned it.:):nod:

Nah...he's probably in bed with Keshia,lol.:escaping:

If I were him and my gf would be that hot, I'd defenitily spend my time in bed :sneaky: she's boiling hot

:escaping:

:laugh3:

I did that a few weeks ago...

I posted her name a ton of times in one post :P

Hahaha, must have been when I was offline. Sorry I missed that.:lol:

As long as he's happy, I'm happy. Chris getting married was tough, JONNY was our last hope for a while, and totally broke my heart when he took himself off the single list, but I'm so glad they've all found people who love them. It's a hard life to raise a family in and they're all managing wonderfully!:D

Hahaha, must have been when I was offline. Sorry I missed that.:lol:

As long as he's happy, I'm happy. Chris getting married was tough, JONNY was our last hope for a while, and totally broke my heart when he took himself off the single list, but I'm so glad they've all found people who love them. It's a hard life to raise a family in and they're all managing wonderfully!:D

It really is hard to have any kind of normal family life in any line of work that requires you to be out on the road a lot. And frankly, it also has to be really hard to maintain a normal relationship with the added pressures of the 1000s of women who would in no uncertain terms make themselves -ahem- available to any of the boys should they want it. I've seen the toll that takes when I used to work around bands (even in cases where both partners were 100% faithful). It strains trust to a huge degree.

Anyway, I guess this is my roundabout way of saying Guy seems to have suffered the most relationship wise from the lifestyle of being in a band, and if he's happy now in that respect, it makes me glad. :)

It really is hard to have any kind of normal family life in any line of work that requires you to be out on the road a lot. And frankly, it also has to be really hard to maintain a normal relationship with the added pressures of the 1000s of women who would in no uncertain terms make themselves -ahem- available to any of the boys should they want it. I've seen the toll that takes when I used to work around bands (even in cases where both partners were 100% faithful). It strains trust to a huge degree.

Anyway, I guess this is my roundabout way of saying Guy seems to have suffered the most relationship wise from the lifestyle of being in a band, and if he's happy now in that respect, it makes me glad. :)

Exactly. I've been in bands alll my life, and even at the lowest levels, there are always opportunities offered by fans, male AND female. It's strained even a couple of my relationships over the years, so I can only imagine what it's like at the top.

*Hears the song Yes in head*

Exactly. I've been in bands alll my life, and even at the lowest levels, there are always opportunities offered by fans, male AND female. It's strained even a couple of my relationships over the years, so I can only imagine what it's like at the top.

*Hears the song Yes in head*

Especially for someone like Guy. After all, he is considered the "sexy" one. To the very limited extent that he and Jo have spoken public ally about their split, It's pretty clear it had to do with his fame and schedule.

Especially for someone like Guy. After all, he is considered the "sexy" one. To the very limited extent that he and Jo have spoken public ally about their split, It's pretty clear it had to do with his fame and schedule.

Yup.It's really tough. It's nice how they all have their families with them on the road so much these days. It's probably good for those trust issues, and doesn't give the boys much chance to stray too far.;)

Yup.It's really tough. It's nice how they all have their families with them on the road so much these days. It's probably good for those trust issues, and doesn't give the boys much chance to stray too far.;)

None of them really strike me as the type that would anyway, but yeah.