✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

None of them really strike me as the type that would anyway, but yeah.

I think they're as unlikely as anyone can be, but they're still human and they still get lonely, and temptation is a hard thing to avoid even for the most faithful guy sometimes.

But yeah, can you really imagine Will stepping out on Marianne? I can't.

I think they're as unlikely as anyone can be, but they're still human and they still get lonely, and temptation is a hard thing to avoid even for the most faithful guy sometimes.

But yeah, can you really imagine Will stepping out on Marianne? I can't.

No, every time I see them together in photos or whatnot, they look so sweet. Plus, he wrote her a song, which in my experience is one heck of a relationship cementer. :)

Of course, it doesn't hurt that the guys are all punching way above their weight in the relationship category, and that all the wives/girlfriends seem laid back and cool.

No, every time I see them together in photos or whatnot, they look so sweet. Plus, he wrote her a song, which in my experience is one heck of a relationship cementer. :)

Of course, it doesn't hurt that the guys are all punching way above their weight in the relationship category, and that all the wives/girlfriends seem laid back and cool.

Exactly! They all seem so down to earth...well, maybe not Gwyneth,lol. But even she takes Chris' ifestyle in stride. Probably because she'd experienced it for years before Chris did so knew what to expect.

Did Will write it? I thought he asked Chris to write a song from him to her.

Exactly! They all seem so down to earth...well, maybe not Gwyneth,lol. But even she takes Chris' ifestyle in stride. Probably because she'd experienced it for years before Chris did so knew what to expect.

Did Will write it? I thought he asked Chris to write a song from him to her.

She's posh for sure, but she does seem fairly grounded, intelligent, and warm by Hollywood standards. Plus, nine years for a celebrity marriage is like 90 for regular people, so they're doing super. :laugh3:

From what I heard, Will did write the lyrics to the song. He's also generally given credit for writing Death Will Never Conquer and The Goldrush. He seems to me like he would be the most likely after Chris to be a lyricist, but who knows for sure?

She's posh for sure, but she does seem fairly grounded, intelligent, and warm by Hollywood standards. Plus, nine years for a celebrity marriage is like 90 for regular people, so they're doing super. :laugh3:

From what I heard, Will did write the lyrics to the song. He's also generally given credit for writing Death Will Never Conquer and The Goldrush. He seems to me like he would be the most likely after Chris to be a lyricist, but who knows for sure?

That sounds right. And I suspect he'd make a good lyricist, since he's pretty much amazing at everything he tries.

(I'm guessing Jonny secrety has the soul of a poet but is too shy t o share it, and is content with Chris doing it.)

Jo has said many times that she had trouble dealing with the way fans looked at her hubby, or the fact that people that didn't know her critised her and their relationship...

As for Marianna, I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon ;) Will showers her with compliments every time, and I, uh... recently saw pics that I shouldn't have seen that screamed "HAPPINESS ! LOVE !" At the same time, Will looks like the pecfect hubby :heart:

And Keshia (or should I say "her, who must not be named" ?) seems like fun

Hahaha, must have been when I was offline. Sorry I missed that.:lol:

As long as he's happy, I'm happy. Chris getting married was tough, JONNY was our last hope for a while, and totally broke my heart when he took himself off the single list, but I'm so glad they've all found people who love them. It's a hard life to raise a family in and they're all managing wonderfully!:D

:clap:

Totally agree!!

My outlook on this whole "Guy being in a relationship" thing is that, ultimately, it has nothing to do with him being in Coldplay. It's his personal life. He's still hot and is still talented...bottom line ;)

Yes we all want Guy to show up on our doorsteps and profess his undying love for us but that ain't gonna happen :( :P

A real fan of his would be happy that he's happy, no matter who he's with.