✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Nope, not really :( just at the end of the show he kind of looked at me. I didn't even see him bass-humping because I'm too short :uhoh:

Another fun thing: on every 'you' in the songs where everyone fangirling points at band members, I was the only one around me to point at Guy :laugh4:

Nope, not really :( just at the end of the show he kind of looked at me. I didn't even see him bass-humping because I'm too short :uhoh:

Another fun thing: on every 'you' in the songs where everyone fangirling points at band members, I was the only one around me to point at Guy :laugh4:

awww, the bass humping is the best bit! LOL I would be pointing at him too ;)

Hello friends :-)

I would like to show off a photo of Guy Berrymen. We met him on Monday after a concert on the main square in Prague, we were sitting in the restaurant and we were in free space. After a while we sat down to a few but I do not pay attention. After a while I looked and could not believe my eyes, I sat down to join us and Guy to girlfriend I thought the guys are no longer in Prague. Guy is very much devoted to his girlfriend gave you a drink and then we have already stopped them and asked us a few photos. It was very nice meeting after the unforgettable concert in Prague ... :))

Sorry for my English :)

Wow such a nice story ! And what a lovely pic :heart:

Did you talk with them a bit ?

The place behind you seems beautiful, it must have been really enjoyable taking a drink there (let alone meeting Guy !) (and Guy taking Keshia to have a drink there is so romantic I feel like throwing up :lol:)