✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Ok, but why he is now with his ex?Sorry if i make a lot of question but i knew that he had a girlfriend...or no?:D

That's probably not Guy in that photo. But Joanna and Guy are still friends and both of them take care of Nico, their daughter. She used to go on tour with them even after the divorce (not a complete tour of course). And yes, he has a girlfriend, her name is Keshia.

Pretty sure. It's got his nose profile, and the little divot in the side of his hairline looks like how he's wearing it lately. It was on one of the Guy Tumblrs, so someone must think it's him. I'd say I'm 90% sure.

I still don't think it's him. Like I said, the shape of his face looks different, in my opinion this is just someone who looks a bit like Guy.

:awesome: AGE OF THAT GENTLEMAN PLEASE :cheesy:

No reason, just curious :whistle:

just curious

just curious

just curious

just curious

:whistle:

keep tellin' that your uterus, I ain't believing shit YO :phu:

:lol::laugh3:

^ We can't say it's Guy's outfit. Like, how many guys own a grey hoodie, c'mon :lol: he's not even wearing Converse shoes :D

Sure, lots of guys (no pun intended) have grey hoodies and skinny jeans, but that is Guy's typical leisure look.

Sure, lots of guys (no pun intended) have grey hoodies and skinny jeans, but that is Guy's typical leisure look.

I don't know, the shoes set me off mostly :/ pants a bit too.

Also, I doubt it because it's Matrushka stuff. They have some staff, it's a commercial stall, so would it make sense to ask Guy to hammer in a nail? :lol:

tumblr_m9jbkrvWxY1robim3o1_500.png

tumblr_m92ia9qWCk1re4xuco1_500.jpg

^ Having Guy working in a shop is already strange, Mark would be even stranger. I don't think he comes from Sweden like "cool, working for Jo today" :lol:

If that is her boyfriend and not one of Matrushka's staff, I'd they both her and Guy chose each other's lookalikes again :lol:

Exactly what I was going to say ! It would be so funny if this man actually was her boyfriend :laugh3:

But I don't think that's Guy.

The face shape, the hair... It looks like him, but I doubt it's him.

Plus this man isn't skinny enough to be our skinny-skinny-skinny Guy

^ Having Guy working in a shop is already strange, Mark would be even stranger. I don't think he comes from Sweden like "cool, working for Jo today" :lol:

Exactly what I was going to say ! It would be so funny if this man actually was her boyfriend :laugh3:

But I don't think that's Guy.

The face shape, the hair... It looks like him, but I doubt it's him.

Plus this man isn't skinny enough to be our skinny-skinny-skinny Guy

It would be kind of funny, especially as Keshia resembles Jo somewhat. I guess they've picked each other's secret twins or something! :laugh3: