✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I don't know :confused: I think this review says all 4 of them were there but the writer of this blog talked to Guy 2 days ago and he said he wasn't going:

I said that I love the Apparatjik stuff (I had the intention to ask them if they had any time free to come to Lincoln, but this escaped my thoughts) and I said I wished I was going to Copenhagen where they performed this weekend, and Guy said he wished he was going too (he wasn't), then Magne said he was going, but then added "but no one would really notice if it was just a bloke in a mask!" which we all laughed at.

Now we know where the new photos (not the car ones) were taken, at a private view for Magne's Norwegian Wood exhibition at the Paul Stolper gallery (link).

I just came home. Found a review of

Apparatjik at Danish State's Museum of Art, Copenhagen on Friday 3 May 2013

Review by Anders Reuss. GAFFA gave it 5 stars (*) out of 6 possible.

But I do not have time for any translation.

It got 5 * (out of 6).

The duration of the concert was 49 minutes. All 4 were only visible as silhouets on the 4 screens constituting the sides/walls of the cube (= the Light Space Modulator).

The concert was more a performance art and multimedia-video-installation-whatever-art-event.

Apparatjik gave a successful, well-prepared show that worked fine during the compact 49-minute-long concert.

Link: http://www.gaffa.dk

The Rock Star And The Silver Bizzarrini GT 5300

Classic car lovers come from all walks of life and all points on the economic spectrum. When they get together to talk about cars these differences in backgrounds disappear and the love of the cars takes a front seat.

P1070685.jpg

I saw this last Friday at the lunch with Giotto Bizzarrini in Livorno, Italy. There were about forty Iso and Bizzarrini enthusiasts, some of who brought their cars. One of these cars was a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada, chassis number IA3*0276, brought all the way from the UK by the new owner, Guy Berryman, the bass player for the rock band Coldplay.

P1070677.jpg

Guy Berryman is removing the door panel to look for ID numbers

I have written about this Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada before when it was for sale in New York; it looks better in person than it did in the dealer photos. It is in nearly original condition and Guy Berryman told me he will do as little restoration as possible, maintaining as much originality as he can.

P1070678.jpg

He also wants to return it to the original color and maintain the original interior which is a rare two color interior. This is all normal car lover stuff, no rock and roll paint job – just a sympathetic and correct restoration, the way most car lovers like it.

P1070758.jpg

Above, Guy gets a lot of attention because he owns a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300 not because he’s a rock star.

In the classic car world the cars are the stars and some cars, like a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300, are the rock stars.

P1070767.jpg

The cars and their owners

P1070666.jpg

Two color interior and original steering wheel

P1070674.jpg

Above, Don Meluzio, on the right, (owner of a Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada and one of the three Bizzarrini Spyders) and Jack Koobs de Hartog, on the left, (author of several books about Bizzarrini cars) discuss Bizzarrini details with Guy.

P1070665.jpg

P1070695.jpg

P1070680.jpg

Closing up the door panel

P1070682.jpg

Ready to go home

link

The Rock Star And The Silver Bizzarrini GT 5300

Classic car lovers come from all walks of life and all points on the economic spectrum. When they get together to talk about cars these differences in backgrounds disappear and the love of the cars takes a front seat.

P1070685.jpg

I saw this last Friday at the lunch with Giotto Bizzarrini in Livorno, Italy. There were about forty Iso and Bizzarrini enthusiasts, some of who brought their cars. One of these cars was a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada, chassis number IA3*0276, brought all the way from the UK by the new owner, Guy Berryman, the bass player for the rock band Coldplay.

P1070677.jpg

Guy Berryman is removing the door panel to look for ID numbers

I have written about this Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada before when it was for sale in New York; it looks better in person than it did in the dealer photos. It is in nearly original condition and Guy Berryman told me he will do as little restoration as possible, maintaining as much originality as he can.

P1070678.jpg

He also wants to return it to the original color and maintain the original interior which is a rare two color interior. This is all normal car lover stuff, no rock and roll paint job – just a sympathetic and correct restoration, the way most car lovers like it.

P1070758.jpg

Above, Guy gets a lot of attention because he owns a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300 not because he’s a rock star.

In the classic car world the cars are the stars and some cars, like a silver Bizzarrini GT 5300, are the rock stars.

P1070767.jpg

The cars and their owners

P1070666.jpg

Two color interior and original steering wheel

P1070674.jpg

Above, Don Meluzio, on the right, (owner of a Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada and one of the three Bizzarrini Spyders) and Jack Koobs de Hartog, on the left, (author of several books about Bizzarrini cars) discuss Bizzarrini details with Guy.

P1070665.jpg

P1070695.jpg

P1070680.jpg

Closing up the door panel

P1070682.jpg

Ready to go home

link

Old news :p

Copenhagen or not??

Hi folks, out of lurking to answer a question.

I'm lucky enough to have been at Magne's exhibition opening along with those who's photos you've found. Guy was there with Keisha and you already know from the tmblr report that you've found, that he bought one of Magne's prints. Guy was very gracious to also let me have a picture taken with him and during our chat he confirmed he wouldn't be travelling to Copenhagen with the other members of Apparatjik as he had prior commitments, but I respected his privacy and didn't enquire as to what they were or even if he is still working with the others. I sure hope so as it's lovely to hear him singing more than vague backing vocals.

Having also travelled to Copenhagen for the show, I can confirm that Guy didn't go. His place in the cube was taken by one of Jonas's colleagues from the group "Blue Foundation" who has taken Guy's place in a lot of public performances whilst Coldplay were on tour (and is co-incidentailly the same height and build).

Hi folks, out of lurking to answer a question.

I'm lucky enough to have been at Magne's exhibition opening along with those who's photos you've found. Guy was there with Keisha and you already know from the tmblr report that you've found, that he bought one of Magne's prints. Guy was very gracious to also let me have a picture taken with him and during our chat he confirmed he wouldn't be travelling to Copenhagen with the other members of Apparatjik as he had prior commitments, but I respected his privacy and didn't enquire as to what they were or even if he is still working with the others. I sure hope so as it's lovely to hear him singing more than vague backing vocals.

Having also travelled to Copenhagen for the show, I can confirm that Guy didn't go. His place in the cube was taken by one of Jonas's colleagues from the group "Blue Foundation" who has taken Guy's place in a lot of public performances whilst Coldplay were on tour (and is co-incidentailly the same height and build).

Thanks for the info : )

I found an article on a-ha-live.com that also mentioned the same thing:

The busy Coldplay-bassist last performed with Apparatjik in March 2011, and has been replaced with a stand-in at every performance since then.