✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

tumblr_mmlw1eGFMI1r6jh0ao1_250.giftumblr_mmlw1eGFMI1r6jh0ao2_250.giftumblr_mmlw1eGFMI1r6jh0ao3_250.gif

OH. MY. GOD. :o :o :o :o

HOLY! THOSE ARMS. COME AND HUG ME, BERRYMAN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!

BKUAc4NCQAATrs4.jpg:large

oh my!

Oh my. My ovaries cannot handle this. I wish he would stop smoking though! DO NOT GET CANCER, BERRYMAN!

Remember this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I went to an amusement park in Holland today called The Efteling. It was AMAZING!! GB</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/338386935678660608">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A Dutch gossip show/website wrote about it (link) and the article mentions Guy went to the Efteling with his wife and kid. Ehm, what?

Rough translation of the article:

On Saturday the following tweet appeared on the official Coldplay twitter account: "I went to an amusement park in Holland today called The Efteling It was AMAZING.!" RTL Boulevard spoke to a theme park spokesman and was told that bassist Guy Berryman visited the park with his wife and child.

The Efteling team did everything to make the visit as pleasant as possible. Guy, his wife and child were given a park tour and in the afternoon the trio explored the Fairy Tale Forest.

• 2 weeks later...
Joanna's significant other (if I am not mistaken by her instagram) looks very much alike Guy as well. And that makes me quite sad, that things just don't work out between people :\

Yes, I remember awhile back there was actually some debate as to whether one of the photos was her and Guy or her new significant other, so they do look very similar.

Regardless, they clearly are still quite involved with one another on a friendly level, so that's pretty well for them I guess, and probably for their daughter as well. Better than the alternative at least.

• 2 weeks later...