June 18, 20242 yr 56 minutes ago, WaddleBurr said: Can someone please get a video file of the filmforthefuture trailer?ย nevermind, I got it I don't know if it is allowed to upload on the forums though so if it is tell me and I will upload it.
June 18, 20242 yr 3 minutes ago, WskCarlosG said: Update image can i edit this and use it as my banner?ย
June 18, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, m4racide said: can i edit this and use it as my banner?ย Sure, no problem.ย ๐
June 18, 20242 yr I noticed that the album doesn't have an explicit rating on it. Does this mean that it is guaranteed that there is no swearing on this or do they only add it when it is released? Edited June 18, 20242 yr by WaddleBurr Replaced period with question mark.
June 18, 20242 yr Can anyone tell all the names on the board behind them? Canโt make out some of themย
June 18, 20242 yr On the back wall you can see tracks listed for the album.ย 1. Moon Music 2. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love 3. Jupiter 4. Good Feelings 5. The interludes? 6. ? 7. We Pray 8. ? 9. ?ย 10. All My Love 11. One World Maybe #5 is wrong and there's just 10 tracks. That's what Apple Music has, anyway.ย
June 18, 20242 yr I like the idea of All My Love being the penultimate track, as opposed to having it squashed in the front half with the singles
June 18, 20242 yr Author That third track sounds absolutely horrible... I can live with one or two bad tracks but hopefully the rest of the album is better than that, and that third song is a similar case to X Marks the Spot. I may end up regretting spending ยฃ40 on the album. Edited June 18, 20242 yr by Doomotron
June 18, 20242 yr 10 minutes ago, Doomotron said: That third track sounds absolutely horrible... I can live with one or two bad tracks but hopefully the rest of the album is better than that, and that third song is a similar case to X Marks the Spot. I may end up regretting spending ยฃ40 on the album. I agree that the third song (which I think is jupiter but I haven't listened to the leaks) sounds terrible but most coldplay albums have at least one bad one. I just hope the others are good. Also, is good feelings still a collab with the chainsmokers or is it now purely just coldplay.ย
June 18, 20242 yr 13 minutes ago, Doomotron said: That third track sounds absolutely horrible... I can live with one or two bad tracks but hopefully the rest of the album is better than that, and that third song is a similar case to X Marks the Spot. I may end up regretting spending ยฃ40 on the album. Guess it's We Pray. Right at the end it sounds like a female voice. Could always be wrong.ย
June 18, 20242 yr 25 minutes ago, Doomotron said: That third track sounds absolutely horrible... I can live with one or two bad tracks but hopefully the rest of the album is better than that, and that third song is a similar case to X Marks the Spot. I may end up regretting spending ยฃ40 on the album. I think it will be better than it sounds, Chris is mumbling on the top, so actually I think is just the beat that is on the record. Besides we had like a soundcheck that was beat centered, but it had jonny guitars mixed with it and it did sound interesting.
June 18, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, m4racide said: Video from social media with snippets from the album. mm.mp4 2.32 MBย ยทย 0 downloads ย Who's social media?
June 18, 20242 yr A thought that I had...and after reading through reddit seems like a some others had this idea as well.ย Someone posted on reddit this image that i believe might be from itunes?ย My point being... it shows track 11 as the FFTF trailer.ย Do we think that this trailer is for their 11th album?
June 18, 20242 yr 4 minutes ago, stuckontheedge said: A thought that I had...and after reading through reddit seems like a some others had this idea as well.ย Someone posted on reddit this image that i believe might be from itunes?ย My point being... it shows track 11 as the FFTF trailer.ย Do we think that this trailer is for their 11th album? I think so, I mean it is afilmforthefuture and the 11th album is a film that is going to come out sometime in the future.
June 18, 20242 yr 36 minutes ago, WaddleBurr said: Also, is good feelings still a collab with the chainsmokers or is it now purely just coldplay.ย Nile Rodgers!
June 18, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, m4racide said: Nile Rodgers! Wait, do you mean no chainsmokers but nile rogers instead?! That actually sounds great!
June 18, 20242 yr 25 minutes ago, WaddleBurr said: Wait, do you mean no chainsmokers but nile rogers instead?! That actually sounds great! Yep!ย
June 18, 20242 yr Update ย 1. Moon Music 2. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love 3. Jupiter 4. Good Feelings 5. The interludes? *6. โฆ Love 7. We Pray *8. โฆ Game *9. Darling โฆ 10. All My Love 11. One World ย Pretty sure about 9. if this is correct it sounds more like a love album than a space one
June 18, 20242 yr Do you guys think that they will continue touring even in 2025, given the new album and everything?ย
June 18, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Ant ICE said: Looks like itโs Feelslikeimfallinginlove part 2???? Huh!? I have a feeling it might be the soundchecked song
June 18, 20242 yr So what's missing from that list? Neon Forest, Angel Song, M.U.S.I.C, Man in the Moon, Supernova.ย
June 18, 20242 yr 17 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said: So what's missing from that list? Neon Forest, Angel Song, M.U.S.I.C, Man in the Moon, Supernova.ย Donโt forget to mention about Robots
June 18, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Ant ICE said: Looks like itโs Feelslikeimfallinginlove part 2???? Huh!? ย 3 hours ago, HowCouldIForget said: ย Update ย 1. Moon Music 2. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love 3. Jupiter 4. Good Feelings 5. The interludes? *6. โฆ Love 7. We Pray *8. โฆ Game *9. Darling โฆ 10. All My Love 11. One World ย Pretty sure about 9. if this is correct it sounds more like a love album than a space one I just thought that one world could be released as the background song in the a film for the future trailer right? Which would mean that allmylove would be the 10 l, which would make sense with the tracklist in iTunesย
Create an account or sign in to comment