🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

28 minutes ago, HowCouldIForget said:

That's possible. I also just saw this on Wikipedia. Not a fool-proof source but they've been right about Coldplay info before. That's where I found out who was producing EL before it was generally known. 

1. Moon Music

2. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love

3. Jupiter

4. Good Feelings

5. Neon Forest

6. We Pray

7. M.U.S.I.C. 

8. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love (Part 2)

9. All My Love

10. One World 

If this is correct then we're not getting the soundcheck song

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Random thought: what if the reason we don't have a tracklist yet is they're planning to upload another Overtura? Over2ra if you will. 

I wouldn't be surprised if if that's the case.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doomotron said:

That third track sounds absolutely horrible... I can live with one or two bad tracks but hopefully the rest of the album is better than that, and that third song is a similar case to X Marks the Spot.

I may end up regretting spending £40 on the album.

Here a soundcheck of it

https://x.com/BischoffSilke/status/1803077371236352174/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1803077371236352174&currentTweetUser=BischoffSilke

It sounds dark and interesting, it has some x&y guitars on it. Yeah it will be hiphop  centered but now one that works and feels interesting and not generic. So I think we can be safe with not being an X Mark the spot kinda of track.

Edited by gacbrandao
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, gacbrandao said:

Here a soundcheck of it

https://x.com/BischoffSilke/status/1803077371236352174/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1803077371236352174&currentTweetUser=BischoffSilke

It sounds dark and interesting, it has some x&y guitars on it. Yeah it will be hiphop  centered but now one that works and feels interesting and not generic. So I think we can be safe with not being an X Mark the spot kinda of track.

That track sounds experimental enough, and if Jonny's guitar is clear in the studio mix then I'm sure it will still manage to sound like them (not like garbage XMTS which sounds like Chris just messing around with a sample pad in his room in the middle of the night). I'm ok with them trying new things as long as it doesn't sound forced. This one, from what we've heard so far, reminds me of Viva era. For now, we can just pray it doesn't disappoint.

9 minutes ago, juanif94 said:

That track sounds experimental enough, and if Jonny's guitar is clear in the studio mix then I'm sure it will still manage to sound like them (not like garbage XMTS which sounds like Chris just messing around with a sample pad in his room in the middle of the night). I'm ok with them trying new things as long as it doesn't sound forced. This one, from what we've heard so far, reminds me of Viva era. For now, we can just pray it doesn't disappoint.

Yeah, its like viva on hiphop

A better-quality picture of the tracklist on the wall. It's from February 2024, so it's probably not the final tracklist.

My interpretation:

1. Moon Music
2. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love
3. Jupiter
4. Good Feelings
5. [...]
6. [...]
7. We Pray
8. Aeterna / M.u.s.i.c
9. Feels Like I'm Falling in Love pt. 2
10. All My Love
11. One World 1◯

Tracklist.png

Edited by Lunarida
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Here is also the other, smaller list on the wall.

My interpretation:

• [...]
  • Aiko (?)
  • A Wave
  • P[...]
  • Love (?)
  • I'm a [...] ♡ [...]
  • M.u.s.i.c
  • We Pray
  • Luna

Tracklist 2.png

Edited by Lunarida
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Lunarida said:

Here is also the other, smaller list on the wall.

My interpretation:

• [...]
  • Aiko (?)
  • A Wave
  • P[...]
  • Love (?)
  • I'm a [...] ♡ [...]
  • M.u.s.i.c
  • We Pray
  • Luna

Tracklist 2.png

I think the top one is Aeterna.