πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

If anyone has some more up to date info about the tracklist that they could share that would be amazing!Β 

Until we get some more info I think my list is still accurate.

4 hours ago, m4racide said:

Miserere is just an interlude, don't get your hopes up.

2 Aliens is unlikely but very much possible.

UFO ii as far as I know was saved for the musical along with Weirdo.

Why do you think 2 Aliens is unlikely? Will it be on the musical instead?

If you had to guess, what would you say is on the album?

17 minutes ago, GarbageOffice said:

Just stumbled upon this on Facebook:Β 

EDIT: Figured out the source - it's from a book called "You are the medicine" by Asha Frost

May be an image of eclipse and text that says "YOUARET 0))))"CCCCCO CCCCO CHAPTER6 WAAWAASKONE GIIZIS FLOWER MOON Our Ourfifth fifth Moon of Creation is the time when the Plant world begins to come alive. It is in May when these beings showcase"

It's funny that you also in the end made the connection to Flower Moon, which was the previous full moon we had few days ago.

Few pages back I wrote about the Flower Moon, because its alternative name is Egg Laying Moon, so it would have connection with the "nest with eggs" emoji they posted on X(Twitter) this week. But it might be just a random coincidence with that emoji.

Maybe it's going to be like Flower Moon is for the starting of Moon Music release process and Harvest Moon in September/October is when we get it. Just a funny theory.

Supernova is a much better title than We Pray, but I'm not buying it yet.

I can't see anything other than Jupiter being the first single though.

The Sun is toilet paper but they don't tend to just make stuff like this up. I recon it's legitimate. It may not be the lead single though. They filmed the video for Hymn for the Weekend before the video for AOAL, yet the single didn't come out for months afterwards.Β 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The fact that this song a. exists and b. exists so hard it's possibly the lead single pretty much confirms that leaked tracklist from last week is bullshitΒ 

Also the whiteboard tracklist isn't reliable seems that there are songs we didn't know about its existenceΒ 

I'm not sure. The whiteboard shows 11 tracks, they've uploaded 11 tracks. The whiteboard lists We Pray ft. Little Simz which none of us knew about before, and The Sun seem to think Supernova ft. Little Simz is the lead single.Β 

The whiteboard might not be 100% finalised, but it's the closest thing we've got to a correct tracklist thus far.Β 

3 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

Just stumbled upon this on Facebook:Β 

EDIT: Figured out the source - it's from a book called "You are the medicine" by Asha Frost

May be an image of eclipse and text that says "YOUARET 0))))"CCCCCO CCCCO CHAPTER6 WAAWAASKONE GIIZIS FLOWER MOON Our Ourfifth fifth Moon of Creation is the time when the Plant world begins to come alive. It is in May when these beings showcase"

It's so strange that we're coming across this a little more often now!(Actually, isn't there a theory about this phenomenon where we actually just notice these things a little more now that we've seen the stimulus?) I was walking down a street in Barcelona yesterday when I noticed the same moons symbols in the same order on the back of a red phone case that a random passerby was holding! Didn't have the courage to stop and ask them about it, or even sneak a photo of the phone case ofc.Β 

3 hours ago, Suhit said:

It's so strange that we're coming across this a little more often now!(Actually, isn't there a theory about this phenomenon where we actually just notice these things a little more now that we've seen the stimulus?) I was walking down a street in Barcelona yesterday when I noticed the same moons symbols in the same order on the back of a red phone case that a random passerby was holding! Didn't have the courage to stop and ask them about it, or even sneak a photo of the phone case ofc.Β 

Did you take a closer look? Maybe it was a band memberπŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, edupoint said:

Did you take a closer look? Maybe it was a band memberπŸ˜‚

Hahahaha, I did! Couldn't recognise both the people at allΒ πŸ˜‚Β I thought of hanging around thinking there might be some music video shoot happening around (they seem to like barcelona a lot for this!), but then I realised that they probably won't be shooting a music video in Barcelona on Saturday evening at 21:30 hrs if they have a gig within 24 hours in Luton. So I went awayΒ πŸ˜…

• Haha 1

And the wait for MM continues...

I can't believe we didn't get anything at big weekend! Now we'll probably have to wait till Glastonbury, which means half of Europe won't get anything.

I think the rumour from "that site" that the lead single was delayed was true now, they also said it might switch with Good Feelings which I think makes a lot of sense.

And the wait for MM continues...

I can't believe we didn't get anything at big weekend! Now we'll probably have to wait till Glastonbury, which means half of Europe won't get anything.

I think the rumour from "that site" that the lead single was delayed was true now, they also said it might switch with Good Feelings which I think makes a lot of sense.

• Wow 1

On 5/25/2024 at 4:51 PM, JPA24 said:

I'm so worried about UFO ii not being on MM, it sounds like it will be incredible and the demo was already amazing! It will be so hard to wait however many years for LP 11 to be out to hear it.Β 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I genuinely don't know anymore.Β 

Does anyone have a quote where Nile said he's on two albums? That's pretty big news.

He actually said two songs. The source was from Germany and I asked a Twitter mutual from there about the correct translation.

6 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

He actually said two songs. The source was from Germany and I asked a Twitter mutual from there about the correct translation.

Thanks for the clarification, I was looking everywhere and couldn't see where he said 2 albums, that's got me hopeful then.

It would also be very odd for them to have the same collaborations on two albums.

• stephen changed the title to πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion