✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently, i am listening to Olsen olsen and Hafsol and there were amazing!!!

i wish i could make the video with those songs as a project in school, however my teachers arent giving the assignment yet, maybe later at 11th grade. :D

what songs do you remember from the concert?

I remember the most from the second time I saw them, it was on a Dutch festival, in a tent.

And usually when I'm at a concert, I move with the music, if you know what I mean.. just shake your head or sing along.

But this concert, I haven't moved one inch. I stood still the whole time, with my mouth wide open I think :P I was in a sort of trance, hihi.. so brilliant!

And when they played Festival, the tears were streaming down my face. That's the one song I remember crying to, and I think I had some other moments when tears popped into my eyes, but I don't know which songs that were. :)

So who fell for their April Fools day joke? :P

an update on what the band has been up to lately. recently we announced that jónsi and alex will release an album in the summer, and that kjartan is set to score the film ‘ondine’. we are now happy to announce that kjartan will also be writing and arranging strings for 4 songs on coldplay’s as-yet-untitled follow up album to 2008’s acclaimed ‘viva la vida’. kjartan has already completed most of the arrangements, which are set to be recorded in late spring. in addition to kjartan’s contribution, jónsi will join chris martin on vocals on one of the album’s songs. we were fortunate enough to be allowed to visit coldplay’s rehearsal space while jónsi and chris were rehearsing their collaboration, which promises to be nothing short of amazing. we filmed a short video from the session, which is now viewable on youtube here.

So who fell for their April Fools day joke? :P

I almost did :D It would have been wonderful if only it were true. Actually I COULD imagine Sigur Rós doing a song with Coldplay :thinking:

I know, wouldn't it be?! :bigcry:

but people on here are the only ones who think so, apparently a lot of angry emails were received saying things such as "I'll forever boycott any further Sigur Ros music if they really record with fags like Coldplay".

:rolleyes:

Charming. :blush:

Though isn't that a little ironic since Jonsi is gay?

:lol: