✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

^cause Will was in a trip :rolleyes:

and Will got his 3 EPs :dance:

hey, that´s great, and thanx for sharing :kiss:

I finally opened Takk on the 17th

I love the artwork of the CD<---you have to imagine a couple of exclamation things there, cos some buttons of my keyboard arent working :dozey:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i showed my mum hoppipolla and svefn-g-englar videos on the DVDs and she was stunned by how amazing they are. she kept silent during svefn-g-englar and started laughing and smiling during hoppipolla.. they work :)
aww how lovely :) isn't it a great feeling when your parents really appreciate the music you're listening to?! :cool:

I think Emelie is talking about this :) simply made my day!

nav_leaf.gif new releases in 2007/2008

21 April 2007

sigur rós have been keeping busy over the past few months with several new projects to be released later this year. preliminary details of upcoming sigur rós releases are as follows:

• hlemmur DVD+CD. eta - july 2007.
    the 2002 film and soundtrack together in a double release package
  • new EP. eta - august 2007.
    tracks: von (new version), salka, lagið í gær, rokklagið. includes new live video as a bonus.
  • live DVD. eta - october 2007.
    sigur rós on the road: the as yet untitled DVD of last summer’s iceland tour
  • acoustic LP. eta - october 2007.
    full-length album of acoustic songs
  • odin’s raven magic DVD+CD. eta - january 2008.
    the complete orchestral piece odin’s raven magic in concert

more details on each release will follow in due course.

I think Emelie is talking about this :) simply made my day!

nav_leaf.gif new releases in 2007/2008

21 April 2007

sigur rós have been keeping busy over the past few months with several new projects to be released later this year. preliminary details of upcoming sigur rós releases are as follows:

• hlemmur DVD+CD. eta - july 2007.
    the 2002 film and soundtrack together in a double release package
  • new EP. eta - august 2007.
    tracks: von (new version), salka, lagið í gær, rokklagið. includes new live video as a bonus.
  • live DVD. eta - october 2007.
    sigur rós on the road: the as yet untitled DVD of last summer’s iceland tour
  • acoustic LP. eta - october 2007.
    full-length album of acoustic songs
  • odin’s raven magic DVD+CD. eta - january 2008.
    the complete orchestral piece odin’s raven magic in concert

more details on each release will follow in due course.

I read that some days b4 on atease,it is gonna be great release

nav_leaf.gif acoustic show in gamla borg

23 April 2007

yesterday, sigur rós held a secret acoustic show in gamla borg coffee shop, located in in the 300-person town of borg. in what must be the band’s most personal concert to date, friends and family were invited to come and listen to some unplugged songs while pancakes and waffles were served. the band was accompanied by amiina and played seven acoustic songs in total, one of which was brand new. the band will be heading to a summerhouse next month to record some of the new versions played yesterday, as well as some brand new acoustic songs.

setlist: von (new version), samskeyti, vaka, ágætis byrjun, new song, heysátan, starálfur

:dance: new stuff!!! yay!

aww how lovely isn't it a great feeling when your parents really appreciate the music you're listening to?!

yes, i know what you mean. When i started liking sigur ros i showed my mom the video of Glosoli, and she really liked it. And when i told her i wanted Takk for my birthday, she still remembered the video i had showed her last year, so that really shows how much she liked them :)

and what about Takk? what do you think of it?

Well, i already had the CD in mp3, so it wasn´t a surprise. Some of the titles are different from the version i had downloaded, though...