✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah go Jonsi! :laugh4: :laugh4:

this is the best thing i have ever seen! Sigur Ros Banjo Jam :laugh4: :laugh4: im not resting untill they get a studio recording of this one and put it on an EP or album :laugh4: "yeeeehaw!" :laugh4:

Oh geez Will, that new sig of yours is beyond amazing. :stunned: Love.it.

I've been listening to Ágætis Byrjun a ton this week (especially on my iPod studying for midterm exams at the library :nice:). Favorite track has to be Svefn-g-engla....or maybe Starálfur. :heart: Don't make me choose.

nav_leaf.gif new competition

30 April 2007

check out the competition page for details of our new competition, giving you the chance to have your music, art or photography judged by sigur rós themselves.

if anyone wants to do this, good luck ;)

sounds exciting, i'll enter it. I just need to take a really good photo ;)

amazing sig Will, just wonderful Nina :)

i let my friend have a listen of hoppipola yesterday and she said 'nice, nice' thb she wasn't really listening, and i even let her watch the vid so i guess if you don't get it you just don't get it, however that won't stop be giving her takk... for her bday :wink: lol she'll learn to appreciate musical genius.

thanks Kathy :)

a book following sigur ros through their native iceland on the last leg of the 2006 'takk' world tour is set for publication.

'in a frozen sea: a year with sigur ros' features imagery from the viewpoints of fans, interviews and observations of the bands' free tour of iceland, during which thy played everywhere from reykjavik to small towns in the icelandic countryside, setting up stages as they went.

5,000 limited edition vinyl album collections will also be made available, containing 'in a frozen sea: a year with sigur ros', as well as several sigur ros vinyl lps including agaetis byrjun, ( ), takk and smaskifa.

it will be available to order through http://www.ainr.com and in select stores.

major dilemma. ok not really but i'm still deprived. i don't have takk... on my ipod anymore. i have no clue where it went. i have to tough it out for the rest of the week. i have all their other albums plus others, [hehe even the glosoli vid because it's amazing of course] but shesh...

oh

well

shesh

aw thanks Nina, however i realise what happened. if people can recall the real dilemma i had with my hard drive you'll know that the 2 things are related. the new one they put in has a few of my files rearranged so all those albums i'd ripped into the itunes folder were no longer sent to my itunes library. that is odd but as soon as i get home today i'm fixing that immediately.

i figured it out where all the cp album tracks weren't on my ipod either lol i had a sudden but brief heartattack but i'm ok now. thanks again :smiley:

now for some sigur ros news. i just got this amazing poster from this little uni function. it had thousands of posters and i got a huge takk... one. aw i'm off to get it laminated and when i get home [no.2 priority] i'll post a pic. aww more than compensated my pregvious problems lol

^ oh, love that poster Kathy. looks amazing! :nice:

--

so i finally had the chance to fully listen to Von.

and I'm so so in love with it. especially the songs 'Sigur Ros' and 'Dogun' .. they are so perfect! goodness!

the way they just flow into each other. I'm truly speechless..

and damn! the song 'Sigur Ros' can scare the hell out of me in some parts :stunned: ..the screaming and everything..wow! still, i love it so much :nice: