Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nav_leaf.gif myspace page updated

7 June 2007

sigur rós’s official myspace page has been updated with music and artwork from hlemmur, the band’s soundtrack to the 2002 film. the album was previously unreleased but will be given a dvd+cd double release later this summer with a 32-page booklet hand-drawn by the band. the myspace page has been in hibernation over the past few months but has returned again, to be updated more often in the future.

weehee just ordered a copy of In a Frozen Sea: A Year with Sigur Ros :dance: for those who dont know what it is, "In a Frozen Sea follows Sigur Ros through their native Iceland, during the Takk world tour. Tracking over the Icelandic countryside, A+R captured exclusive photographs, interviews, and a unique insight into the band. The result of this endeavor; a thirty-two page publication of never before seen photographs, observations and quotes that captures the band in their words, in their world. Encased in 12" x 12" vinyl jacket, In a Frozen Sea: A Year with Sigur Ros, is a collector's item that no Sigur Ros fan will want to be without."

cant wait :dance:

massive Sigur Ros pictures post

513393892_a03bd901fe.jpg

502441111_61ff8438d8_m.jpg

some pics from morgunblaðið newspaper in 1999:

MBL0070561.jpg

MBL0003019.jpg

MBL0004940.jpg

glueing together the first ágætis byrjun copies

MBL0003399.jpg

MBL0004120.jpg

MBL0009450.jpg

MBL0022155.jpg

my new personal favourite :laugh4:

orrijonsi-gangstas.JPG

jonsisailor.jpg

beespiders1995a.jpg

sauna2.jpg

fan.jpg

sigur_ros-platinum2005b.jpg

tonlistarverdlaun2005.jpg

amiinasigurrosseattle2005a.jpg

jonsi-fan2.jpg

is he giving that cop the finger? :laugh4:

jonsi-protest.jpg

jonsiorri-gaman.jpg

woot! Thom yorke and Jonsi! 2 geniuses in one picture

mercethomjonsi.jpg

mtv-scrn7.jpg

orri-japanese-magazine.jpg

sigurros-hestar.jpg

from the Vidrar video

vidrarshoot5.jpg

vidrarshoot8.jpg

vidrarshoot9.jpg

lukka-orri.jpg

hraun.jpg

kissie.jpg

atp_sing.jpg

beach.jpg

reykjavik2.jpg

jonsi in the day of recording ( ) when he realized he forgot to write the lyrics for the songs :rolleyes:

jonsi-toffari.jpg

kjartan2.jpg

lonesometraveller5.jpg

()stencil-allpluschild-small.jpg

Well.. my last post on the best thread on this messageboard since im leaving for good. You people here are my favourite in this place and im counting on you to keep the Sigur Ros love alive around here! and make sure to spread it as much as you can, Sigur Ros is gonna take over the world one day ;) Your wonderful and beautiful and I love you all, take care for me :)

Will

Sigur Ros rock!

45439429_4c26ef85a1.jpg

Well.. my last post on the best thread on this messageboard since im leaving for good. You people here are my favourite in this place and im counting on you to keep the Sigur Ros love alive around here! and make sure to spread it as much as you can, Sigur Ros is gonna take over the world one day ;) Your wonderful and beautiful and I love you all, take care for me :)

Will

Sigur Ros rock!

45439429_4c26ef85a1.jpg

:stunned: why are you leaving?

All the best mate!! :)

Will

Sigur Ros rock!

45439429_4c26ef85a1.jpg

WILLLL!!!!! That was unexpected. :cry: Farewell :kiss:

I just got back...what the...Will is leaving? Can this be true?!

If I catch you on msn I will sus out why...(or possibly check a few pages back).

This thread certainly will not be the same without you, this place in fact.

Will miss you very much!