✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knight and Day - 4/10

Not a good sign for a romantic action-comedy when my biggest laugh is the corny and out-of-place explosion in the cornfield that lasts half a second. Luckily, there was someone in the theater who thought it was just as laughably bad and made awkward comments out loud about it. (Normally I hate people who do that, but it was appropriate here.) Action sequences were silly in a stupid fashion, rather than silly in an over-the-top fashion. And the protagonist had virtually no weakness, which in turn made him very boring to watch.

But hey, it was either that or seeing Last Airbender, which I hear is even worse.

The Pink Panther (new version) 7/10

Eww, I recall the 10 year olds in the theater laughing their heads off while I was just rolling my eyes. I didn't see the sequel, but I heard that one was somehow even worse.

Also, I'm upgrading my Toy Story 3 grade to a 10. I initially docked a point for under-use of new side characters, but now that I think about it, it's still the main cast we're supposed to care about the most.

Total Eclipse - 6/10

disappointed because it didn't really show how much Rimbaud was into poems and how he had the inspiration for his poetry. PLUS the film is full of sex, so creepy it lost its sense. BUT one point i liked is that Dicaprio was acting kinda well Arthur RIMBAUD.

Eclipse- 4/10

Overall it was better than the previous two movies, but not by much. Kristen Stewart looks like she's about to hurl through her rabbit teeth the whole way through, and that just bothered me. Most (if not all) of the actors were not convincing, however the battle scene was decent and the music was good. Except for having NSC as a song in the party and the Metric song at the credits. :snobby:

The Last Airbender

6/10

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone has been saying. I watched the show, and I thought M. Night did an okay job at converting it. Sure, some characters were miscast, but more weren't. I saw it in 2D, and the special effects were really good, as was the entertainment value. For me, the main troubles were the pace of the movie, the annoying narration, and the not-so-good writing. I made my rating a 6 and not a 5 because I really love Dev Patel and thought he played his character amazingly.