✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

Yeah, the hallway fight scene was kickass. The entire thing, the cinematography was so gorgeous. What a fantastic movie, goddamn, I don't think I'll ever see anything like that again.

I personally liked it better than the Dark Knight. This coming from somebody who loved the Dark Knight and would consider it a top 50 film all time.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow only a 4? Are you joking?

:lol:

I know, it seems like I'm the only one who didn't really like it... I was disappointed, actually. I thought it would be very very great, and I didn't really found it funny. I saw the 3 Toy Story in 3 days and for me, the first one had a better script and the second one was funnier; and the sad and nostalgic question of "what are we going to do once Andy'll grow up ?" was already in the second one.

So, I liked a few scenes, but that's all. But maybe you can explain me, what did you like so much in it ?

Eclipse: 1/10 - i don't think i have ever come out of the cinema so utterly annoyed with the crap that was shown on the screen. Wife promised me it would good as it had some cool fight scenes in the book. She was almost as disappointed as me. Never wanted to ask for a refund as much in my life. The only 1 point was the actor that played Jasper was pretty good and some of the Cullens were good. Of course i'm not counting R Pats in that tho!

My turn next : Bring on Inception i cannot wait!

Shawshank Redemption: 20/10.

Never stops being unbelievable.

Yes. :heart:

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, I watched "Proof," an independent Aussie film with Russell Crowe in a supporting role. It was one of those movies that made you think a lot. I give it an 8/10.

The only 1 point was the actor that played Jasper was pretty good and some of the Cullens were good.

:awesome: Yeah, that guy is awesome

The Graduate 9/10

:wacky:

Been watching Alfted Hitchcock movies lately. I watched North By Northwest and Notorious...both awesome movies!

:wacky::wacky: