✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten teary-eyed at some movies, but I was literally bawling watching this movie. :P

I usually have to hold my tears in though because my dad and brothers would make fun of me. :dozey:

Ohhh, I see.

Yeah, I think I've only sobbed during...2 movies and 1 TV show. :laugh3: It was just so sad!

17 again

8:)

I just have seen this post

I have big disdain over this movie and felt it was really awkward at parts. Like really, really awkward, not funny awkward, more like a creeping sense of eeewwww... 3/10

SATC2

I went in with low expectations and I was right. Appalling. Such a shame. Should have been called Disrespectful Sex in a Different City.

3/10 (bumped up from 0 to three for the odd laugh, Liza, the clothes and for love of the girls I've watched for 10 years)

an-education-poster.jpg

9/10 (saying 10/10 is very tempting as I just watched it but it would mean it was perfection and pretty much no movie can be perfect :tongue:) !

Anyway, you guys need to see this movie ! It was so beautiful and touching without being cheesy at all! It was also really beautiful, artistically I mean, and just thoughtful.

The actors were really good too!

haha the last one i saw too. yeah so clicheic and corny but then again it was well made. I give it a 5

The "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "Come Together" and "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" parts were good. Idk, I feel like if I watch it again I'd like it better :\ Then again, I might not...I was expecting something feel good, which you'll know, it's not.