*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish Tank

8/10

fishtank+movie.jpg

But I really wish I hadn't watched it, because I find Michael Fassbender slightly disgusting now. It'll take me a few days to get over that role. :lol:

Ah I loved that movie ! But yeah I know what you mean about Michael Fassbender :sick:. The heroine (I don't remember her name anymore) did a fucking great job considering she wasn't even an actress :shocked2:.

EDIT : The last movie I saw was Changeling by the way. It was good. I like Angelina Jolie better now. I didn't like her but I have to admit she was really good in that movie.

Knight And Day. 1/10

What a terrible movie this was. This was the first time I had been to the cinema for about a year, and I really wish I hadn't bothered.:(

In fact, this was the first time I had actually walked out before the end as I couldn't take any more of the drivel.

Take two high-profile actors famed for their "looks", add a totally implausible plot, some routine special effects, car chases and shoot-outs, and bingo - you end up with this pile of doo-doo.:rolleyes:

I guess it's meant to be some kind of spoof James Bond movie, but it just doesn't work.

I've liked most of the films that Cameron and Tom have starred in previously, and from what I remember, the other film they did together, "Vanilla Sky", was pretty good.

I'm sure they both had a lot of fun making the film, which features various exotic locations including a "desert island", but it seems the film was created purely to give them the excuse to have a "jolly-up" and generate some money for the company behind it.

There is also a lot of violence and "killings" in the film, yet Tom's character is making light of it all the time and Cameron's character is acting like nothing "untoward" is happening.

Most of the time her character also comes across like a "dumb blonde", which she should leave to the likes of Lindsay Lohan (when she finishes her sentence).

All I can say is, don't bother with this Hollywood cliche unless you've got time and money to waste.

I wish I'd gone for The Karate Kid instead.:rolleyes:

Knight And Day. 1/10

What a terrible movie this was. This was the first time I had been to the cinema for about a year, and I really wish I hadn't bothered.:(

In fact, this was the first time I had actually walked out before the end as I couldn't take any more of the drivel.

Take two high-profile actors famed for their "looks", add a totally implausible plot, some routine special effects, car chases and shoot-outs, and bingo - you end up with this pile of doo-doo.:rolleyes:

I guess it's meant to be some kind of spoof James Bond movie, but it just doesn't work.

I've liked most of the films that Cameron and Tom have starred in previously, and from what I remember, the other film they did together, "Vanilla Sky", was pretty good.

I'm sure they both had a lot of fun making the film, which features various exotic locations including a "desert island", but it seems the film was created purely to give them the excuse to have a "jolly-up" and generate some money for the company behind it.

There is also a lot of violence and "killings" in the film, yet Tom's character is making light of it all the time and Cameron's character is acting like nothing "untoward" is happening.

Most of the time her character also comes across like a "dumb blonde", which she should leave to the likes of Lindsay Lohan (when she finishes her sentence).

All I can say is, don't bother with this Hollywood cliche unless you've got time and money to waste.

I wish I'd gone for The Karate Kid instead.:rolleyes:

Having been in the same situation as you, I totally understand your opinion. The film was rubbish and I wish I hadn't wasted money for it. However, we ended up watching it coz there was nothing else on - though - yes - maybe Karate Kid would have been the better choice. lol

Having been in the same situation as you, I totally understand your opinion. The film was rubbish and I wish I hadn't wasted money for it.

When did you see it, and where?

However, we ended up watching it coz there was nothing else on

Wasn't there some paint drying on one of the walls outside?:P

- though - yes - maybe Karate Kid would have been the better choice. lol

Well it definitely couldn't be any worse!:rolleyes:

Knight And Day 4/10

Could have been better. Kind of movie that you don't know what really to think of. Because they had action for Tom's part and Comedy for Cameron? well, not really exciting of funny I laughed just once and I wasn't surprised I didn't like it so much and of course a whole of illuminati messages :blank: ...I just went to the movies to wacth it because of mom.

Knight And Day 4/10

Could have been better. Kind of movie that you don't know what really to think of. Because they had action for Tom's part and Comedy for Cameron? well, not really exciting of funny I laughed just once and I wasn't surprised I didn't like it so much and of course a whole of illuminati messages :blank: ...I just went to the movies to wacth it because of mom.

Seems like you've been pretty generous with your "rating", then!:P

I only laughed near the beginning of the film re: the "safe, secure, stabilise" business.

I agree. The film was neither exciting nor funny, as it couldn't make up its mind whether it was an action or comedy and therefore failed at both.

I can't stand films that fall between two stools. Armageddon and Independence Day were classic examples of that.:dozey:

When did you see it, and where?

I am currently on a visit in Germany and saw it somwhere here.

Well it definitely couldn't be any worse!:rolleyes:

Yeah, I definitely have to think hard to come up with a film which was as bad as this one.

Seems like you've been pretty generous with your "rating", then!:P

I only laughed near the beginning of the film re: the "safe, secure, stabilise" business.

I agree. The film was neither exciting nor funny, as it couldn't make up its mind whether it was an action or comedy and therefore failed at both.

I can't stand films that fall between two stools. Armageddon and Independence Day were classic examples of that.:dozey:

:uhoh: yes indeed it should had been a lower one! :lol: and yes People should focus in one and make a better movie! :lol: :blank: