✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Serbian Film

:uhoh: I do not know how to possibly rate such a film. On a system that rates the hideousness, I would give it a 11/10

However, I do not recommend anybody to watch it.

I need mind bleach now :|

A Serbian Film

:uhoh: I do not know how to possibly rate such a film. On a system that rates the hideousness, I would give it a 11/10

However, I do not recommend anybody to watch it.

I need mind bleach now :|

There are no words to describe that movie. Ive seen it and I dont know what it is. Serbian movies are usually REALLY funny if you understand the language but this one is definitely hideous!

There are no words to describe that movie. Ive seen it and I dont know what it is. Serbian movies are usually REALLY funny if you understand the language but this one is definitely hideous!

I agree 100%! Sometimes I wonder what kind of people produce such a film :uhoh: And even if they're trying to hide it as an "art film", I'm not gona believe them this time! This film is just sick! :sick:

I agree 100%! Sometimes I wonder what kind of people produce such a film :uhoh: And even if they're trying to hide it as an "art film", I'm not gona believe them this time! This film is just sick! :sick:

A friend of mine who studies filmography said that only truly artistic people could understand that! I just refuse to try cause its :sick:

i just read the plot on wikipedia :freak:

"Miloš jams his erect penis into the man's empty eye socket, killing him." :|

Yeah and the rest of the movie is something like that.

i just read the plot on wikipedia :freak:

"Miloš jams his erect penis into the man's empty eye socket, killing him." :|

:lol: Well that's only ONE of the lovely scenes of this movie.

A friend of mine who studies filmography said that only truly artistic people could understand that! I just refuse to try cause its :sick:

Maybe if you're one of these fucked-up-in-the-head-artists :uhoh:

Midnight in Paris 7.5/10

Owen Wilson = Woody Allen

The Pedant = Writer from Crimes and Misdemeanors

Adrien Brody = Salvador Dali

Woody Allen's version of Night at the Museum? = Priceless.

Tree of Life 4/10

I typically don't mind pretension, or philosophical ambiguity, but this film is an abuse of aesthetics that is ultimately nauseatingly transparent, superficial and shallow. I cringe at the everyone comparing this is to true geniuses like Kubrick and Tarkovsky. I admire his ambition, but I needed to take a bath afterwards.

The Eye 8/10

That movie creeped the fuck out of me! And I loved it! Brilliant film, very scary and original. Oh and I mean the original film (2002) by the Pang brothers, not the American one which is shite.

28 days later - 8/10

:wacky: I love that movie, gotta watch it again! :escaping:

X-Men: First Class 10/10!!! OMG!!! IT WAS SO COOL!!! :| I'm a big fan of X-Men but this movie was definitely the best :D The acting, the director, the freaking dialogs were brilliant!! Me and my best friend were crazy, shouting things during the whole movie like "This scene is SO good!!" (that was probably a bit rude, but I usually never do this, I just had really high expectations, and I really liked the film :lol:) :wacky: I know the movie wasn't probably this good...but I loved it so much! :awesome:

American Psycho - 9/10 I liked it a lot, but is it weird that a actually laughed at some parts? :| Although it was incredibly disgusting and creepy at some parts (well... most of the movie) :P