✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 Francs (France, 2007). it was well and interestingly directed and shot but I found it quite irritating 5,7/10

Pour Elle (Anything for Her, France, 2008)

The White Ribbon (2009) Left me a bit baffled(that's usually a good thing). Long and slow but a good story 7/10

PotC 4: On Stranger Tides - 8

Simpler story - more classic pirate action compared to the other movies that had a lot of fantasy going on. However the fantasy is very well done - they actually managed to make the sirens/mermaids seem powerful and a bit creepy (which is awesome!!). Not sure what the hell Jack had to do with the story apart from "I'm bored let's go look for this thing" but it is still worth the watch. They develop a bit more of Jack's character! Hooray!

Super 8 - 9/10

I'm dying to see this movie!! :stunned:

I just finished watching Drag Me To Hell. It was alright but tbh i'd hoped for better - a movie that makes you LOL in places where it's actually meant to be scary is defo not a good sign.

6/10

Drag Me To Hell was actually really good, one of the best horror movies I've seen lately. It definitely meant to make you laugh, in which it succeeded pretty well!

Well even if it was meant to make you laugh, i still thought for the most part it was rather silly and just not that scary really.

Midnight In Paris.

5,5/10

That is not the real Paris at all.

Of course it isn't the real Paris but in my eyes, it wasn't pretending to be. I think it was intentionally made very cliché and it really suited the movie.

Midnight in Paris-8/10 ...great acting, pretty humerous at bits. Also the scenery of Paris is great... I want to go sometime.

Yes! I loved it. Owen Wilson was just great ! And Woody Allen never cease to amaze me.

Prete-moi Ta Main 8/10

I'm always a little surprised when I see that non-french people also watch french films. haha I liked it too btw, nothing extraordinary but good for the genre.

Melancholia. Very Impressive 9/10

Oh yeah? I read awful critics on it.

Recently I've watched :

The Tree of Life : 5/10 (big fucking joke it won the Palme d'Or!)

Billy Elliot : 8/10 (loved it!)

Paris Je T'aime : 6/10 (disappointing)

The science of sleep : 7/10 (maybe even 8)

Amélie : 10/10 (perfect)

The Darjeeling Limited : 10/10 (perfect)

Donnie Darko : 6/10 (interesting but not really my thing)

Trainspotting : 8/10 (a very good film, difficult to handle at parts)