✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

The Prestige 6.5/10

I was indifferent through most of the movie, Hugh Jackman seems quite unconvincing when it comes to a role more demanding than that of Wolverine :shrug:

Scarlett was pretty, that's her main advantage and Christian Bale, well he did act good, but he couldn't alone save the movie. However, they managed to build up a decent end, full of suspense even, so hence my relatively high rating. Oh and 0.5 is for Thom Yorke ;)

I thought it was a good enough movie, nothing spectacular, but entertaining. But yeah, I didn't like Hugh Jackman, and Analyse didn't fit so well :tongue:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Amazing Spiderman - 8/10

I liked it a lot more than the last one with Tobey Maguire in it (but that's not really saying much :lol:)

I thought that Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy was very good, not like that dumb bitch MJ from the last 3 films. (escpecially since I have a massive crush on Emma Stone :dead:)

Also the villain was a lot more complex than I expected. I actually kinda felt sorry for the guy, which I guess was the point.

Oh yeah, and Coldplay was in it :thumbsup:

The Amazing Spiderman - 8/10

I liked it a lot more than the last one with Tobey Maguire in it (but that's not really saying much :lol:)

I thought that Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy was very good, not like that dumb bitch MJ from the last 3 films. (escpecially since I have a massive crush on Emma Stone :dead:)

Also the villain was a lot more complex than I expected. I actually kinda felt sorry for the guy, which I guess was the point.

Oh yeah, and Coldplay was in it :thumbsup:

:thinking:

The Maltese Falcon 8.7/10

Casablanca 10/10

I thought it was a good enough movie, nothing spectacular, but entertaining. But yeah, I didn't like Hugh Jackman, and Analyse didn't fit so well :tongue:

I don't think it fitted well, either, it's because I've been into Radiohead for some months now and it came as a surprise to have him in that movie, that's all. It's a good song, anyway. I see I haven't mentioned Michael Caine :facepalm: He's definitely to be mentioned when pointing out the advantages of the movie.

The Legend of The Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole 7.6/10

Typical good vs evil story. Some funny birds there and nice visuals now and then.

I don't think it fitted well, either, it's because I've been into Radiohead for some months now and it came as a surprise to have him in that movie, that's all. It's a good song, anyway. I see I haven't mentioned Michael Caine :facepalm: He's definitely to be mentioned when pointing out the advantages of the movie.

The Legend of The Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole 7.6/10

Typical good vs evil story. Some funny birds there and nice visuals now and then.

Yeah, I thought the same first time I saw that (about Thom Yorke). Micheal Caine is always a pleasure to watch :nice:

Rear Window 9.0/10

You still forgot David Bowie. :disappointed:

"The Dark Knight Rises" = awesome/10

I know it's not a real rating. I don't care. I also know I'm biased because I'm a Christian Bale stan. That doesn't matter, either, because the movie was awesome in other ways, too.

"Captain Corelli's Mandolin"-3.5/10, and the only reason I'm scoring it that high is because Christian Bale was amazing as usual. Not even he could save me from disliking this movie. It's not his fault; I blame Nicolas Cage. UGH.

"Margaret"- ...

I will only say that this movie was a waste of 2 1/2 hours of my life. This was supposed to portray some profound point, but all I saw was a bunch of fake, pretentious people getting angry at each other for being fake and pretentious. Perhaps the point was that's just how people are, but not only do I not need a 150-minute long movie to tell me this, it's not true. I don't even know why the hell the movie was called "Margaret" when none of the characters were called that and the only reference to that name was from a play in an English class that didn't have any relevance to any of the main points.

So yeah. Despite the fact this movie somehow has a 70% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, I thought this movie was incredibly stupid.

The Campaign - 4/10 - It was stupid, but funny in parts. But overall not that memorable...And Will Ferrel hasn't really been funny since I've watched Elf imo.

Keith - 10/10 - OMG. Girls! Watch this please. Guys. Go ahead. This movie reminded me of A Walk To Remember...So if you like depressing love stories, sit back and enjooooy.