✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" with my owner. I still don't get how movies are made with "computers". All I know about computers is that they help me post my thoughts to other humans in the world. But enough about that! I rate that movie 9.5 out of 10! It was hilarious! Especially when Flint tried helping Sam pronounce the name of his machine.

"Terminator Salvation"-5/10

It's alright, but nothing to make a huge fuss about. I'm confused as to why Christian Bale got top billing for this when Sam Worthington seemed to have a bigger presence in the movie. I'm not speaking against Christian, so much as the people who made this movie. The original Terminator trilogy talks about the importance of John Connor, yet in this movie, the scripting doesn't show that. This is why people are coming to the conclusion that Sam Worthington outshone Christian Bale in this movie. Well, of course it's going to seem that way, if you give Sam Worthington this pivotal role of a robot with a heart and give Christian Bale the role of someone who's supposed to be important, but doesn't show to be as important as we were initially led.