August 2, 201313 yr Life of Pi- 8/10 It was really good, I thought it had a slow start but I enjoyed it and it had some beautiful scenes, with the glowing ocean etc etc. I was expecting more however due to the reason that everyone I met said it was fantastic and epic. It was really good still, I'd recommend.
August 3, 201313 yr Monsters University - 9/10 I loved it! Of course I still like Monsters Inc better, but as far as sequels (or in this case prequels) go, this was very good! Pixar rarely disappoints!
August 8, 201313 yr Confessions of a Shopaholic 8/10 This story is some kind of inspiring. Hugh Dancy :wacky: Star Trek 9/10 :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: I can't wait to watch STID. :awesome:
August 14, 201313 yr Jagten (The Hunt) 10/10 the fact that there was a documentary about this subject a few days ago made it only better and more direct and the acting, wow, must be hard to get those kids doing that. Love movies about such matters, they got a clear message in them
August 15, 201313 yr En konelig affaer / A royal affair 9/10 the costumes :dazzled: and Mads but mostly the costumes :heart: and the subtitles, never forget the subtitles :p
August 26, 201313 yr Move On 8/10 so that what it would be if Mads Mikkelsen would be James Bond :surprised: bit difficult to understand the whole movie BUT DANG WAS THAT GOOSE? WHAT THAT A BELGIAN BAND IN THE SOUNDTRACK :freak: :awesome: :dazzled: Nu (Now) 9/10 nice way for showing two men together Adams aebler (Adam's Apples) 9/10 those punches were grounded, I would punch you just as hard if you were acting like that
August 29, 201313 yr I've watched 30 movies in 30 days and I'm not a particularly generous critic, I think I just selected mostly great movies. A Streetcar Named Desire A All About Eve A- Annie Hall A- Apollo 13 B Braveheart B+ Citizen Kane A Dances With Wolves A+ E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial A Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind A Gandhi A Goodfellas A+ Jaws A Jurassic Park B Kramer Vs. Kramer A+ Lawrence Of Arabia A Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life B- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest A+ Out Of Africa B Rebel Without A Cause B+ Reservoir Dogs B+ Saving Private Ryan A Scarface A Se7en A Sophie's Choice A+ The Color Purple A- The Deer Hunter B The English Patient A The Good, The Bad And The Ugly A+ The Last Emperor A- True Romance B+
August 30, 201313 yr The Great Gatsby (2013) C+ :disappointed: It's so beautiful, it's distracting. The whole thing looks like a tampon commercial. So terribly misdirected. Fk u Baz.
September 3, 201313 yr A Clockwork Orange I don't know whether I have a rating yet but I have some comments. It was very strange, extremely odd, yet I really enjoyed it. I'm still taking it in.
September 3, 201313 yr The Intouchables: 9.5/10. I didn't think I would enjoy it much at all. But I loved it. But I couldn't get over how much the man looked like an older and French version of Edward Norton.
Create an account or sign in to comment