✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La hija de Mohamed (spanish film, but i guess the english title will be (Mohamed's daugther)) i saw it on tv 'cause is a tv film.

7/10

was good, but it also shows you it's not easy change a thing, you can force people to change but it don't means you must change to be like them too.

was nice anyways and at least both them learn something from each other. but it must be a bit more longer. :)

That's really close to what I was going to type, so lets just quote it

even the jackson part?

well here's my rate of a rare film i saw some days ago (original version)

Bobby G. Can't Swim

7/10

when i started to watch it i thought 'wtf i'm looking at :confused: ' but i watched it because i thougt it can have an interesting ending and anyways was an original version. but i liked the end how he tried to do his best to leave what he was doing all this time and tried to be a better person and had a good future out the streets; he paid the money he earned to people on the streets to leave them during some time and try to get a better life. but the real end wsa a bit unexpected.

and now i looked for this film (i dunno if is an independent movie or what) at imdb and i found even he was the writer and director :o omg.

Jack Frost 2 - 6/10

Very, very strange.

how's the story? because the first one was sooooo cute! :baby:

I havent seen the first one actually but the story is somethin like Jack Frost comes back to get revenge and they are on an island and there are evil babies. :vampire:

As I said before: very strange

Scenes from a Marriage 8.7/10

i can't believe i was watching a film for more than 2 hours without 'pauses'.

it was a good film i like it, but i wonder why they talk about about their parents and their kids but i never saw or heard them on the film :confused:

they know what were their problem but.. well at least they fix it. was a bit strange how they fix it but this things sometimes happen on real life.